Reviews for The Way I Feel
Guest chapter 15 . 7/28/2017
At last! Emily's finally realised that Naomi has feelings too and that she's been selfish for ignoring them! Good for her. Now she's realised that, maybe they can move forward taking both of their feelings into consideration! Hope, yay!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/28/2017
Yep, whatever you want Emily, fuck what Naomi's feeling. Hard enough coming out in this fucked up world, without the one you love forcing you out before you're ready. But hey, as long as put upon little Emily gets what she wants, that's fine then.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/27/2017
Oh look, Emily being a selfish cunt again. Naomi's not ready to come out yet, but that's not a good enough excuse for perfect little Emily. Naomi should be forcing herself to come out because it's what Emily wants. Emily could not give a flying fuck about how Naomi feels. It's all about what Emily wants and if you're not prepared to go at her pace, then you obviously don't care enough about Emily, so fuck you. Selfish.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/27/2017
Katie. Gigantic cunt.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 22 . 12/14/2012
Uhm...is this the end? :/
Anyhow, thank you for sharing.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 19 . 12/14/2012
Run Emily Run...

Sorry I had to. And I knew they were planning something like this, those two (Keffy) would only get along in times like this XD
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 18 . 12/14/2012
Bring Abby and Naomi will combust in jealousy/anger I bet. I'm glad it's turning good for Emily.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 11 . 12/14/2012
You're an angel for bringing them together and here I was wondering when you're gonna do your magic :D 10 chapters later, eh? Not too late. And I know it's been ages since you've finished this and I've prolly been annoying you with these reviews but I just want to say thanks (again).
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 10 . 12/14/2012
Laughing as she fell backwards from the force of her sister for the second time that day Emily hoped that this was the sign that things were finally starting to turn around.

I really hope so too.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 8 . 12/14/2012
It's hard to leave a review when it's angst. There are so many things you can feel from reading and so many thoughts running through your head, but by the end off the chapter all you're left with are feelings. Myriad of it.

*sigh* Thank you.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 7 . 12/14/2012
I'm having a bad feeling about Emily running to Effy for comfort. I kept on glancing at your pairing to see if this is really a Naomily. Because I can take friendship from Naomi/Emily towards others, but only friendship...and my gut feeling (which I really hope is wrong) tells me it's going in a direction I'm not going to be happy with. Then again, I looked at the genre and saw Angst. Yap. I asked for it XD Just a long rant. Sorry.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 3 . 12/14/2012
Wow I'm speechless...both of them turned against her. Oh Naomi, please magically appear somewhere :D I really liked this fic, thank you for sharing.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Ouch with a capital O. Angst is my cup of tea so I'm glad I stumbled to your fic. Thank you :)
blah.blee.blah chapter 22 . 1/15/2012
I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed reading this story. It was a great story.
blah.blee.blah chapter 9 . 1/15/2012
Aww I love it when Katie shows her softer side. Maybe now she can stop being a selfish cow! Great chapter.