Reviews for Aurora
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 2/27
What a beautiful ache this story leaves behind!
emeraldd30 chapter 1 . 2/1
That's some crazy wonderful stuff. I wish that had Been canon.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
That was trgiclly beautiful it made me cry I loved it!
May000 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Wow, this was painful, in a good way. You've written this pairing really well. I love the way that he knows so much about her, as only he can, in comparison to Light. And the future they could have, if only she turned and went back to join him. I love the ambiguity of the ending, and how everything is down to her, in the end.
Katamabob chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I loved it. A good fic of emotions, introspection and vague impressions. I liked the ambiguous ending. It was well-written and sweet.

Kate
Dame a Dozen chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I love this so much, it's one of the most beautiful L/Misa fics I've read on this site.
Strefe chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I have a love/hate relationship with sad endings and although your ending could be seen as her either running off to Light or running off to L, I like it. :)

Xx
izowa chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
oh how poetic
Rainless Thunder chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I liked the poetic flow this had to it and the fact that you wrote this with wonderful language, i really liked itXD
Homely chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I liked it :)
Hey-its-CK chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
This was so sweet.

You are such a poetic author. The language flows beautifully. It's such a simple piece. Nothing is overdone, nothing is too ambiguous. It's just like... poetry.

Nice work! :D
Dawnaven chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Awesome! I loved it ) And yeah, the ending is very vague. Lol. Nice, I enjoyed reading it _
EternityEchoes chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
aww, how sweet! i never really liked L and Misa together, but your story has changed my mind. :D
ravenshadows08 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I really liked this you've managed to make this into a fanservice without making it crude and smutty but hot and poetic. you have a real talent.
forgetcanon chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
...DD: NOO! *totally wanted you to make this into a happy ending, but, oh well.*

IT WAS AMAZING, BIALY-SAMA! Like, seriously! (Now I may have to write crack about Matsuda and Misa doing the same thing... ohgodthebunnies...)

It's all like... WOAH! and Misa was all like... WOAH! And the- the-! The metaphors! SHAJKHSG! *LOVEING THE METAPHORS*

:D