Reviews for Aurora
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
That was trgiclly beautiful it made me cry I loved it!
May000 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Wow, this was painful, in a good way. You've written this pairing really well. I love the way that he knows so much about her, as only he can, in comparison to Light. And the future they could have, if only she turned and went back to join him. I love the ambiguity of the ending, and how everything is down to her, in the end.
Katamabob chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I loved it. A good fic of emotions, introspection and vague impressions. I liked the ambiguous ending. It was well-written and sweet.

Kate
Dame a Dozen chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I love this so much, it's one of the most beautiful L/Misa fics I've read on this site.
Strefe chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I have a love/hate relationship with sad endings and although your ending could be seen as her either running off to Light or running off to L, I like it. :)

Xx
izowa chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
oh how poetic
Rainless Thunder chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I liked the poetic flow this had to it and the fact that you wrote this with wonderful language, i really liked itXD
Homely chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I liked it :)
Hey-its-CK chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
This was so sweet.

You are such a poetic author. The language flows beautifully. It's such a simple piece. Nothing is overdone, nothing is too ambiguous. It's just like... poetry.

Nice work! :D
Dawnaven chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Awesome! I loved it ) And yeah, the ending is very vague. Lol. Nice, I enjoyed reading it _
EternityEchoes chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
aww, how sweet! i never really liked L and Misa together, but your story has changed my mind. :D
ravenshadows08 chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I really liked this you've managed to make this into a fanservice without making it crude and smutty but hot and poetic. you have a real talent.
AllAboardtheSSVNormandy chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
...DD: NOO! *totally wanted you to make this into a happy ending, but, oh well.*

IT WAS AMAZING, BIALY-SAMA! Like, seriously! (Now I may have to write crack about Matsuda and Misa doing the same thing... ohgodthebunnies...)

It's all like... WOAH! and Misa was all like... WOAH! And the- the-! The metaphors! SHAJKHSG! *LOVEING THE METAPHORS*

:D
Brook Weed chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Angst xD I needed to read some angst, and hoorah! I had something to read, and it's L/Misa YAY!
keem chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
*sques!*

well, Bialy, you've done it again. i already have you on my favorite authors list, but i keep adding stories as well, as though to reinforce your greatness! man, i seem to recall you having reservations when writing this - but wow, you shouldnt have. this is really, really, excellent. the fact that it's NEW BIALY WRITINGS angsty LxMisa is a little too much for my feeble brain to take - i think i'm about to explode, in beautiful glittery sharp shards that resemble one of my favorite pairings. THAT YOUVE MANAGED TO CAPTURE SO WONDERFULLY. BIALY, CAN YOU DO NO WRONG?

(the answer is no.)