Reviews for Sugar Sweet
kitsune29 chapter 17 . 2/8/2013
Such a wonderful epilogue! I was really touched while reading this, imagining their adult selves and their accomplished lives. Kinda sad though because it's then end. I hope you continue to make more PoT fics about Fuji or Eiji. _
TheRyomaEchizen chapter 17 . 11/28/2012
I can't believe this is really the end! :'( I LOVE YOUR WRITING! XD! And in most cases I usually don't really like sequels but this sequel is the one exception! It fit perfectly and while reading the epilogue I even shed a few tears! I can't wait to check out your other stories!...TTTT still can't believe that it's overTTTT!
xbamsod chapter 17 . 7/2/2011
Great story. I really enjoyed reading it. I love the slow romance and the OC. _
dove tree chapter 17 . 12/20/2010
I loved this sequel. It was quite touching to read the epilogue for this story. Yup i admit it, and a some tears in my eyes. This is a really written story!
TotalPrinceofTennisFan07 chapter 17 . 7/26/2010
So sad, is this really the end? Your two stories are great ones, so I'm going to check out your other stories!

Keep up the good work! Ja ne~
Reviewer chapter 16 . 11/14/2009
I appreciate a good OC, and yours is decent (although I would have preferred her not being so wealthy and acquainted with Atobe and friends). Good portrayal of Fuji. Like how the OC is related to Kurumi/Narumi - makes her connected to the original story (I liked the twins as well). Good effort and better than most stories on here.
invisible-gurl chapter 16 . 11/7/2009
aw yay they're finally together yippee! lol... that's took so long it's not even funny XD... ah u gotta love how clueless asa is XD... great job and plz update soon
Guest chapter 15 . 10/5/2009
It's fine. Life and school have gotten the better of me as well. Blargh! They love to ruin our writing spirit and take away our time if we find it again. Nice chappie and you can do it! )
invisible-gurl chapter 15 . 10/4/2009
aw... lol... so cute 3... i'd say poor nakamura but it's good that he's so understanding... he's an awesome guy and all but asa's fuji's so maybe he can have someone else? XD... in any case it's awesome that he finally knows that she likes fuji D... took her long enough XD... great job and plz update soon
FimbulvetrIce chapter 14 . 8/15/2009 really starting to hate those fangirls.

The mean ones, that is ('cuz I'm a fangirl too!)

invisible-gurl chapter 14 . 8/14/2009
lol... finally!... XD... so dense... great job and plz update soon
xxTemarixx chapter 14 . 8/13/2009
What button I thought it was blue? lol jk. Loved the story and the fangirls are hilarious! can't wait for more!
Different Child chapter 14 . 8/13/2009
Aww, she's just NOW realizing that she likes Fuji! But is she remembering that Fuji has a thing for HER? UGH! Asa can be SUCH an idiot! I mean, I'd be dense about myself or relationships too but hey. Doesn't mean we can't get frustrated w/ her. Haha! You wrote it well.

I can't wait to see what happens to the strange couple! Hehe. And I have to cut this short cause firefox is misbehaving. Poo. But yay to your story. haha! )
FimbulvetrIce chapter 13 . 7/26/2009
Poor Fuji. Poor, poor Fuji. He deserves to be happy. Although I've probably said those two statements...more than enough times already. XD

Anyway, Kenta was adorable! And Atobe. I love a Secretlyverycaring!Atobe. You should write more of him!
FimbulvetrIce chapter 12 . 7/26/2009
The beginning was hilarious. XD Of course, then they all destroyed her kitchen. LOL

Grandma Ijuuin is awesome. She's really funny; I wish my grandma was like that.

"You forgot tsunami." HAHAHA! I laughed. And, when I was typing tsunami, I almost typed Tezuka. Goes to show how I write "Tezuka" way too much on a regular basis. XD

Aw, Fuji kissed her! And Asa is...oblivious. *sigh* ASA! *shakes Asa* LKSJF039jflKJSg0ajlskjdf2309u()341. 1. 1! *shakes fist*