Reviews for Calaveras
Ayesha Aeon chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
What a nice story ! I wish it could happen to Leon and Ada in reality... I wish they could be together.
Neko-Ai-Nyan chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
How adorable.
I loved this story so much.
Sweet and sexy.
Mareike9 chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
Stunning. I love the imagery. The characterization. The setting. And I can't construct a decent-enough sentence to describe how much I enjoyed reading your story and tell you why I did. XD I've read this story countless of times already and yet I'm still rendered speechless. XD

Anyhoo. Great work on this one! I'm looking forward to reading more from you. :)
Canvas Sky chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Amazing story. I loved all the colors and the tension in the story-it's the the sort of clandestine meeting I always imagine they'd have. It'd be wonderful to see more from you!
odalys-ortiz chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I love Leon and Ada as a pairing. Makes me wish that he had looked for her after RE4. Thanks for you great fic
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Having only the opportunity to play RE4 and Umbrella Chronicles, I can't say I know the characters as well as anyone else here. That being said, I /was/ going to say that the two seemed a little trigger-happy, but after I read the other reviews, it seems quite the opposite... I guess.

Nevertheless, it saddens me to see that Leon/Ada isn't exactly the canon choice on ffn, but I was very happy-and fortunate-to stumble upon this, as my first RE fanfic to read. It was extremely well written, especially the beginning, with a nice fluffy-well, as "fluffy" as RE can be, hah-romance at the end.

I enjoyed this very much. You've set the standard high for the rest of the RE fandom for me, but sadly I don't expect many to reach this bar anyway. ::sigh:: It's worth a shot.

::adds to favs::
Dragonthunder89 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
That was pretty good, they seem to be in good character. I look forward to future stories from you.
DeleteRemoveInvalidate Account chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Is it possible? Another Leon/Ada fanfiction? How long has it been since I last saw another true Leon/Ada fanfiction?

Sorry... Sadly, this pairing is becoming extremely rare and I jump at the mere opprotunity to read anything about them, expecially one as finely written as this.

Truly beautiful writing. They were both amazingly in character, which is another rarity on this site.

Thank you for this lovely piece. You did them justice with it.

Great job!

A.K.
Gaylien-sparkles chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Wow, that was extremely sexy and IC. I love your use of colour for imagery.

I'm not used to reviewing, but this fic was too good to let it go unsaid. I'll be on the look-out for more of your work.