Reviews for Themed Fridays
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Ginevra Annabeth Herondale chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Hilarious! I loved it :D
LightsPast chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
LOL! This is hilarious, I love it! Can't stop laughing, especially the ending! Great job!
Misty's pysduck chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
likeislove chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
lunylovegoodlover chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Thank you. There are way too many times when I have been doing vocab homework or reading books like Pride and Prejudice and start thinking in this language...glad to see I'm not the only one!
Swiftlet in the Cloud chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Hilarious. I was trying to not laugh while reading this with my roommate in the room and when I should be study. Love James in this.
Nonagall chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
lol! you have me laughing a LOT! thank you, this is hilarious!
anavihs chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
whenhazelmetemerald33 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I absolutely love your fic! I wish i read before my SATs i would remember to use those words right! Love your writing...
Loves to read books chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I loved this! I am adding your story to my favorites. :) thanks for the laugh.
she was the book thief chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Good job! Very funny!
white-feather-silver-wind chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Er. . .all right. Here goes nothing.

This piece greatly amuses me. I am always delighted to have the privilege of enjoying a fan-fiction using only dialogue-or, as in this case-mostly dialogue.

Magnificent. Really, it was quite salubrious.

(Furthermore, I pray that I have utilized this new vocabulary word under the correct circumstances. If not, I shall come off sounding like an utter fool.)

Finally, I belatedly wish you much fortuitousness in future endeavors regarding the S.A.T. and A.C.T. assessments; however, I doubt this is required. You, my dear friend, are a walking thesaurus, and I mean this in the finest possible manner.

Zounds, I find this quite agreeable. And how often have my parents told me this website is not educational! . . .But I have begun to ramble. I shall take my leave.
brilliant incandescence chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Oh my god, I was laughing soooo hard when I read this. This is probably the funniest HP fic that I've ever read on this site.
Ananniemous chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
THAT WAS AWESOME! don't say anything against it! wanna know what's weird? I say tis and til almost everyday! where did you learn all of that splendid english? I've been trying for months! I think that you should make more themed fridays added to this fic. like umm... signlanguage friday? sorry, that sucked.