Reviews for Eternal Dawn: The Deleted Scenes
Roger was a character!
twiclare chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
Poor Charlie!
SarcasticBimbo chapter 3 . 9/27/2013
These are terrific. I loved the original story and these just give a nice little bit of humor in some places and insight in the others and I really loved your outtakes.
csp4 chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Normally I don't care how Assward spends his time when he 'runs':( The more pain that self-absorbed idiot feels the better I feel:) But, Roger was a great character::)) I'm surprised that his words actually sunk into Assward's brain!

Thanks for sharing:)
csp4 chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
I have no doubt why Charlie doesn't like Angel:::)))
csp4 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
LOL I can see Charlie sneaking into the Catholic church filling up the squirt gun:::)) And then a necklace of garlic! LOL LOL

I'm actually proud of Charlie! All he's doing to try to 'save' his daughter!

Great chapter! Very funny but sad at the same time. My heart goes out to Charlie! Even tho I would've been very disappointed in the Cullen's if they had laughed at Charlie with all his 'protection', I'm surprised they were able to keep a straight face:::))
Jessica chapter 3 . 4/21/2011
This is a wonderful chapter! I think it would have worked in your full story, but I understand why you didn't include it. Your characterization of Roger was fantastic! I reviewed the last chapter of Eternal Dawn and said if you ever need an editor or just want to bounce a few ideas around to contact me, but I forgot to give you a way to do so. My e-mail is

KEEP UP THE GREAT WRITING!
EverlastingMuse chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
very good story!
Liz chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! You absolutely should have left this in! I understand why you didn't, but thanks for letting us read it anyway :)
Eyes of Topaz chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
LOVED IT! Wish you had left it in the story but glad you shared it anyway!
kneon chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
I just started Eternal Dawn and read this right where it was to be placed it fit nicely.

Thanks for the insight.
Lexyroxy chapter 3 . 6/6/2009
awh so sad, but good!
Bloodbite chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
aw... that was cute, the ending.

I liked it!
Bloodbite chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Haha that was funny! I so see charlie doing this! Poor thing!

and...yes it was a good decision to not include it in the story, it would have taken the focus off the drama!
deleteteled chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
wow

i like the outtakes, im glad they werent in the story cause they didnt quite fit. but they are nice to read, very interesting.

and i cant wait for felix the fiend. im sure youll make it great.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »