Reviews for I'll be there anytime
GeeDee chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I absolutely love this story. One of the best Will and Karen stories I've read. So sweet and beautiful.
What About Love chapter 16 . 4/26/2009
This was so good, the perfect ending. Great how it ended in the sand, where it began. Wonderful job, as usual.
Steff chapter 16 . 4/25/2009
Quite predictable that pregnancy, aw!

I loved this endingd, so pinkly perfect.

Good for her and the other 3.

Thanks for the update (:
What About Love chapter 15 . 4/25/2009
They met back up! I'm so happy. This chapter came at the perfect place in the story, making me even more excited to see how it plays out. I liked that it was the place they were together before. It symbolizes a lot.
Steff chapter 15 . 4/24/2009
Aw, at last (

I loved this, thanks for the update.
Steff chapter 14 . 4/23/2009
When I stop and think about it...

Their friendship is just heaven!

They are something very unique, I mean the 4 of them.

& for the VERY FIRST TIME I feel so sorry for Grace because of course Will must have thought that she was going to go crazy but well she's his best friend anyway. Aw! What an awesome and good chapter.

Thanks for the update.
Steff chapter 13 . 4/22/2009
I have to tell you that I wanted to cry after this, I swear.

I don't why because I know what's next anyway.

BUT STILL, it hurts ):

Poor souls.
What About Love chapter 13 . 4/22/2009
No, she can't be gone! She has to come back to him. Oh, now all I'm going to be thinking about is the next chapter until you update, nice work. lol
Steff chapter 12 . 4/21/2009
Yeah, it would be very nice to make... the peace with him (:

lol. Her little too huge statement about her pregnancy was actually heartless now that you put it that way. I really want to know what on earth is he going to do the next time they find themselves alone in a room.

Thanks a lot for updating (
What About Love chapter 11 . 4/21/2009
I'm so glad I have a chance to review. This chapter, and the ones before, is genius. I love that she opens her heart a little bit.

I was so shocked that they 'got together' so quickly, but I'm so glad they did. I can't wait to see if they talk about it, or what happens next between them. And Stan...I'm excited to see where that relationship goes as well.
Steff chapter 11 . 4/20/2009
Ah, I love those sweet, long and rare moments when I'm frozen and speechless.

She's such a bitch lol for doing it that way, throwing such a huge bomb right on his face. "Uuh That was a low"-Karen Walker lol

There was no way better, it's like her revenge or something!

Because she had been the victim so far, with Will and his unexpectedly manish, mean behavior, cheating on her, avoiding the fact that he knows her, UNDRESSING IN FRONT OF HER! now that I think about it, that was SO intentional, of course he did it knowing everything he was going to cause. Men are men, he's not so gay at the end. Not so bi either.

I am falling in love with this story, and I'm afriad that is close to replace The Blue Lagoon, which is a big deal :S
Steff chapter 10 . 4/20/2009
Something else about chapter 9: Seeing him in boxers and with that body, OF COURSE! she wasn't going to ignore, nor resist him.

And this was very heavy, first you leave clear that they did sleep together, and DID something lol; then you have Marilyn seeing Karen naked, asleep on her gay son's bed, and finally they damn! morning moment, oh god this makes me smile SO wide (

It's 2:22am, I'm back to school in... 5 hours.

I'm not sleepy at all, talking to Annie and Val with a huge grin on my face.

Your story put it there lol.
Steff chapter 9 . 4/20/2009
Aggie!

I am SO happy thanks to this!

I even feel light and okay.

SO rare!

This chapter was everything they both needed and I'm so happy for her, specially for her (
Steff chapter 8 . 4/18/2009
She seems so unsure of anything she says while she's with him )

Like afraid of saying something too deep, too true, too lovely.

I would act that awkwardly too I mean, who wouldn't.

I loved how you manage that detail.

Finally got to read this story. Thanks for the updates.
Steff chapter 7 . 4/18/2009
This chapter was intense for one single reason:

The thing about the top! I nearly fainted, got chills and felt dizzy. And I'm not her.

Oh and also, what a harsh comment, he crossed the line way too far.

This is such a good story.