Reviews for Fragments of the Forgotten
Codename-SN chapter 16 . 10/11/2016
Ah! I knew I recognized you! Your NaruGaa fics have always been brilliant! And, of course, the same can be said for this fanfic. For one, I'm really glad that you're favorite pairing in DGM is Laven, since it would be a shame if I had to miss out such an excellently written story because of a pairing! I liked it even more because it wasn't just pure fluff or ansty-romance. They're okay, to an extent, but I rather prefer supernatural stuff, action and adventure more. The concept of reincarnation is even more awesome, if I say so myself. Though I have to admit, it kind of trampled on my wish to write a reincarnation fic with Laven. Ah well, I can't do much about it since it's already taken.. But! It just gave me initiative to replace Lavi with someone else! And, of course, who better than Alma Karma himself? /laughs/ I can almost SEE it! It's beautiful! /cries/ Uwa.. I must absolutely write it! Gah..! Gotta go! Ja ne~
WeirdButILoveIt chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
YES SOMBODY FINALLY KNOWS MY SATODAI FEELS
Jui chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
What if Fanfiction had a "Related Stories" feature somewhere on the page, where you type in the name of an existing fanfiction story and it gives you suggestions for similar stories? Don't you think that that would be amazing? I am Jui, or StiLu RoLu JeLu Love, and I think fanfiction should have this feature. Post a review like this one and have yourself heard!
TheBeanButCallMeBee chapter 16 . 7/25/2012
Woderful!I'm sobbing!DX
Mukuro234 chapter 16 . 4/27/2012
Awe that was so great the laven and other pairings were so cute as well.
kh07gl chapter 16 . 3/18/2012
I love this fic! It's so awesome that I wanna steal it (can i? Jk ;)) the way it's written is splendid! Defiantly one of my faves!

kh07gl :3
flygon3300 chapter 16 . 2/22/2012
I LOVE THE WHOLE STORY XD

ESPECIALLY THE HAPPY ENDING :D
Etomacity chapter 16 . 2/9/2012
Wow, I am super glad I found this. I read it all in one sitting because I just couldn't stop. I enjoyed it to the very end. You are such a good writer and that was a very interesting plot.

I actually thought it would end up a tragedy. And that the body Lavi and Allen found, I thought it was Miranda or possibly Krory. But I'm glad it was none of those things. I like your ending a lot, although as a selfish reader, I wished it could have lasted a bit longer.

I spotted a few grammar errors here and there, nothing too bad that would subtract from the story.

I also felt a spark of inspiration reading this story. Can't explain it, but is just like after a person is done watching a good good movie or something. Although I got to say, your story got a bit cheesy. But I liked that type of cheesiness. Good job.

And so I thank you for writing this fanfiction, finishing it, and posting it here on . I hope you keep on writing more in the future, whatever fandom it might be for. Good luck to you!
Mid-Night-Sun273 chapter 16 . 1/1/2012
Love. It.

I don't have Any other words to describe how much I like your story. It was really cute and nicely written. Good job, awesome story. Very interesting, I didnt want to stop reading.

(-)/"
TheRandomGirl chapter 16 . 9/6/2011
This story was completed over a year ago, but I've only come across it now, and I'm surely glad I did, because this is one of the Lavi-Allen fics I really love.

I think this was a great story, and I loved how you made the story seem easy to understand despite all the past-present stuffs, and everything was simple - in a good way.

I especially loved how you wrote in other couples other than the main one, cross' concern for Allen(somewhat), and most of all Lulubell. I would say I don't like her much in the anime, but in your story she's just nice.

So, good story! And thanks for writing it!
Lanslet chapter 16 . 6/28/2011
Wow, just WOW. This is great. I absolutely love this!

Great ending too
moshimellow chapter 16 . 1/24/2011
I loved this, as I love all -future/reincarnatedDGM- fics.

This was a particularly good example of one.

An enjoyable read~

Great work!
Suezanne chapter 16 . 11/3/2010
wow that is some ending I liked it
bakaxusagi chapter 16 . 10/2/2010
That was an awesome story. I really liked the idea and how you were able to end it so nicely.. And I love the pairing of course 3

Thank you so much for the chance to spend my time reading this masterpiece of yours :)

~Luna.
Angel Fantasy chapter 16 . 3/1/2010
I loved this story. It's a very good one.