Reviews for Taboo
lexie as tru as it gets chapter 8 . 7/8/2010
no way u absolutely have to continue, this is an awesome story, i havent quite detected much romance yet but...its a kool story maybe ace coulda said lexi was his grlfriend or sumtin
Sade-Of-Darkness chapter 8 . 7/8/2010
I have realised this, and it is going to be explained, don't jump the gun okay. :)
Ted chapter 8 . 7/8/2010
This plot is interesting. But I don't think that man would really have such an easy time taking Ace on even if Ace couldn't use his powers.
PurpleGirly chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
Interesting...I wonder what'll happen next

Good job (Though, as a suggestion, it might help [with length and understanding] if you added a little bit more description to things - such as the atmosphere when Siren enters - how tense was it, for example.) Of course, it's just a suggestion, as sometimes I find it somewhat hard to picture events - but, that might just be me!

Either way, great chapter, I liked the dialogue intertwined with the poker game - that was great!
CrazyInSye chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
Oh my gosh this is good! I can't wait to read more. I love how the Lexi problem and the Tech & Genie problems are intertwined through Ace.

This is good reading, keep it up!
Academia Cicero chapter 6 . 6/3/2009
I really like the fact that you're actually carrying on TWO storylines at once. The fact that you started with the Ace/Lexi bit and then made Tech's dilemma the focus really threw me off guard. I applaud that.

Personally though, these chapters are just way too short. Yes, I know many writers prefer quick-and-to-the-point, and that's just fine. But with so much potential to be developed on, I'm not really getting a lot out of this writing style. I just read though all six chapters in like FIVE minutes. Brief writing is OK for a movie trailer, but not for a developed story.

And this is just my thoughts as a seasoned writer. You can honestly write at any speed or as in depth as you wish. The Write Police will not arrest you. Just know that to be more engaging in your story, it's a good idea to be much more developed.
CadillacJack chapter 6 . 5/21/2009
This story is really good and I hope Rev is okay. You wouldn't do anything to him would you.

*sad puppy dog eyes*

Update Soon!
Yunno chapter 5 . 5/18/2009
Whoa! I knew I liked this story, and this chapter is just another reason why. Very good (but scary) job with the SDS and the splinter group.
CadillacJack chapter 5 . 5/17/2009
Well you got me interested.

Continue!
PurpleGirly chapter 5 . 5/17/2009
Whoa.

"If the SDS get involved, be prepared to run, very fast.”

Well that certainly says something about the nature of the SDS, Looks like the Loonatics are in trouble...

I'm definitely hooked now, and I can't wait for more!
CadillacJack chapter 4 . 5/5/2009
Nice kiss scene and dude seriously update, the suspense is

kiling me!
CadillacJack chapter 3 . 5/5/2009
So Tech knows this genie person. Interesting.
CadillacJack chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
"English Tech"

"Yeh it should blow up.

LOL XD

Great story
CadillacJack chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Nice begginning you got there.
Yunno chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
Nice little fluffy scene with Ace and Lexi. I’m glad to see that Ace encouraged Tech to tell him what was going on with him. Looking forward to your next post.