Reviews for Taming the Lion
nessiesmith2012 chapter 1 . 11h
Thanx for writing but seems she switched mighty quickly, all in same chapter "raised since 3 to hate vampires" to willing going to their home, where she would be outnumbered. Doesnt seem to flow/make sense/ follow logic so im stopping at the end of chapter one.
Crimson Rhage chapter 18 . 7/19
I absolutely loved this. It was so different from any other story I have read to date on here. I loved all the characters, especially a strong Bella. I wish I could have seen her more in her Cat form throughout the story. Thank you for sharing this unique story with us.
Twilighted Nimi chapter 18 . 7/17
Loved it! It was nothing like I've ever read before. Really amazing:-) Thanks for sharing.
CayStar chapter 18 . 7/13
This was a beautiful story and like nothing I've ever read before!
orchidluv chapter 18 . 6/12
This, I loved so very much. You brought me into the middle of the party, into the middle of her lessons with Emmett, into the middle of the intimate first dance with Edward. The ending was magnificent, unexpected in its expectedness. Thank you!
orchidluv chapter 16 . 6/12
Im actually shocked that though Edward pointed out how loud the tiger's roar was, the Quileutes didn't show up to find out what the crap was going on.
orchidluv chapter 1 . 6/12
Not halfway through this chap yet, but if after Bella's story to the Cullens, if Rosalie decides she likes Bella and Bella accepts? Grr. It'd be nice to read that Bella just doesn't give a flying flick about Rose because in every dang story Rosalie is a judgemental t-muffin.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/7/2016
Will she and rose become friends? Will she have a family ?
Kips34 chapter 18 . 4/1/2016
I absolutely loved this story! The Cats, and their complicated history were fascinating, and made for a wonderful change from the usual FF storylines. Thank you for sharing it with all of us. :)
Aniyah925 chapter 2 . 1/29/2016
l
Guest chapter 18 . 5/5/2015
This was fabulous
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 18 . 12/3/2014
Definitely one of the better not human Bella stories I've read. Maybe could have used a little better relationship development between them, but I liked it!
mygooddog chapter 18 . 11/12/2014
This is the most immaginative and fun story I have ever read. You are a great writer!
May chapter 18 . 7/2/2014
Sweetest story...EVER! Loved it!
cupcakess chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Oh my gosh. I love this story and couldn't put it down. I loved and hated the ending. Because it was such a good ending but it meant that the story had ended. Would you ever consider doing a sequel? Please? I love your writing and hope you keep on writing :)