Reviews for Taming the Lion
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 18 . 12/3/2014
Definitely one of the better not human Bella stories I've read. Maybe could have used a little better relationship development between them, but I liked it!
mygooddog chapter 18 . 11/12/2014
This is the most immaginative and fun story I have ever read. You are a great writer!
May chapter 18 . 7/2/2014
Sweetest story...EVER! Loved it!
cupcakess chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Oh my gosh. I love this story and couldn't put it down. I loved and hated the ending. Because it was such a good ending but it meant that the story had ended. Would you ever consider doing a sequel? Please? I love your writing and hope you keep on writing :)
crotia chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
Poor Bella
ShesAlwaysSinging chapter 18 . 6/14/2013
ohh my gosh! this story is by far my fave of any and all that i have read yet! thank you for gracing the internet with your brilliant work.
MatingInspires chapter 18 . 6/7/2013
Very unique. Enjoyed!
XxFire AngelXx chapter 18 . 11/28/2012
Loved it soo much! Cant wait to read more stories by you :)

Xx Angel Xx
Sonicthehedgewolf chapter 18 . 7/15/2012
This was absolutely amazing! Do u have any plans to write a squeal
BeckaR chapter 18 . 6/8/2012
Omg awesome story really really loved it and am so sad it is done but such a great ending
DracoDreams-2 chapter 18 . 6/1/2012
Great story I really enjoyed it Keep up the good work
cupcakess chapter 18 . 3/6/2012
OMG I LOVED THIS :DDDD i love your writing pleaseee write a sequel or something about her going to school i dont know XD but i love reading about bella as this strong cat :DDDD
cupcakess chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
i've seen plots where they make bella a shapeshifter but nothing as interesting and unique as this :D i love it ;D
feja chapter 18 . 10/12/2011
Oh what a beautiful chapter!
feja chapter 17 . 10/12/2011
Oh no children well that do help explain Renee's awful behavior although doesn't excuse it!