Reviews for Midnight Sun
Guest chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
hi, why r u not writing ny more. u r good... pls continue.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
I hope you continue writing, the text become better and better for each chapter! Keep up the good work :)
Guest chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
You really should continue writing!
I think its Great :)
But you should write more Not so Little
None Ya chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
THIS SUCKS! I hate when ppl don't finish there stories... Plus, it took u SO LONG to write so little
XxVamping-Bella-DarknessxX chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
COTNINUE
Naomi chapter 4 . 8/9/2012
I love it! I've always wondered what happens (so badly) after Stephanie Meyer stops writing. I'm glad you wrote this! It's really well written!

Please continue? :))

Naomi xx
Jess chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
U make the best stories keep goin ur real good please please please!
XobunnyoX chapter 4 . 1/18/2012
This is brilllllllllliant!

Stephanie Meyer is taking soooo lOng with it! Your version is epicc! I love it! Keep writing plz :)
Grace chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
It's good, really good. I can't wait for the meadow sceene. Obviously it will be harder for you to come up with the twists SM puts in her writtings (like the window). too late to change it now but Edward can't read Charle's mind, only the ...tenor, almost the emotion part of his thoughts. I can only imagine that Rene's thoughts sound like Stephen Hawking. ;D
big fan chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
Wow your writing is amazing u really talented:D
big fan chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
Wow your writing is amazing u really talented:D
shanpam13 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
ok, it's prety good. but try to make it more masculine. it still sounds like edward, just allitle girly. also, S.M. writes in PAST TENCE so try that out and you'll be on your way! keep writing! never let anyone discourage you!
Mischa chapter 4 . 1/5/2011
I really like it! Pleassssseeeeeeeeeee continue it! I think that you should maybe put a bit more of the Cullen family into it and show them talking and what they think about it all.
alicat 3 chapter 4 . 9/12/2010
Okay first of all, i think what you are writing is amazing and i think its nice how you've written this for everyone. We all felt like we were left hanging on that first page she wrote!

Second, please don't take my criticism the wrong way, they are only tips for improvement.

You need to keep Edward's character going on ALL levels. You've continued most of his character but there a few little things that you need to touch on still.

The same goes for Bella, but not so much. Keep her clumsy, unselfish and her cheeks bright pink!

I know in the real Midnight Sun Edward asks himself a lot of questions about Bella but make sure you don't go too overboard. (It might get a bit annoying for the reader.)

As someone else has mentioned here on the comments as well, Edward needs to mention regularly through his thoughts and inability to stay away from her that the more time he spends with Bella the more he falls in love with her. When he thinks that there is nothing stronger than what he feels for her now, he just falls deeper in love (as does she) making it harder on himself.

Remember that the more time he spends with her the more he be's himself with her.

For the next chapters after the meadow he's got to be very open and less guarded.

Also remember to keep everything in the past tense. It's really easy to slip sometimes (trust me i know) so be careful and double check before posting.

Hope these tips help you.

There isn't much room for improvement. Keep the story alive!

I'll be looking out for the next chapters. D
allymorgann chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
can you keep writing this 4 all 4 books pleasepleaseplease!