Reviews for The Love Affair of Nagato Yuki
xellos540 chapter 12 . 2/14
Okay, that was a very interesting story and that ending...

Great job, Author-san. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 10/19/2020
Not sure what the "Mr. Brokeback" adds to the story, except to completely break my immersion into the story and alienate the reader. That sort of stuff is just unnecessary. It can work in the right situation but that wasn't it. Your story had a ton of emotional highs and lows for all the main characters, with Kyon crying even! So he's not too masculine to cry in front of women he views sexually and a male counterpart but he's too masculine to not say "no homo, bro!". Just completely ruined it for me. Which sucks because I really liked 90 percent of the story up until that point. Not a lot of people stan Yuki so I was really optimistic finding such a long story focusing on her. You did a great job on the rest of the story.
Ban Esllido chapter 12 . 9/8/2020
Great job, you really did very well congratulations.
I love your story
CygnusFang chapter 12 . 12/14/2018
That last line is both hilarious and terrifying.

Magnificent story.
willsonic4 chapter 12 . 11/5/2018
I love everything about this. Thank you
Cornelius McMuffin chapter 12 . 7/20/2018
*SPOILER ALERT*

Just kidding.
Cornelius McMuffin chapter 10 . 7/20/2018
I feel like fitting music for this would be 'It's all over but the crying' by The Ink Spots. (The fallout 4 trailer song.)
Cornelius McMuffin chapter 7 . 7/19/2018
I don't think I have ever been more satisfied with any one thing in my entire life. Absolute masterpiece.
Ghost Man chapter 12 . 3/1/2018
Shame this sounds like a sequel would be written. That woulda been nice.
Ghost Man chapter 8 . 3/1/2018
You know what. I'll buy your telepathy...and sell you a few miles of island XD
Ghost Man chapter 7 . 3/1/2018
Well that was a thing which happened. O,o Noice.
Ghost Man chapter 6 . 3/1/2018
Counselor? Really? Oh well. It does sound super dignified that way.
Ghost Man chapter 5 . 3/1/2018
Just reviewing after this chapter. Great short story so far. Good job jumping through the logic of that paradox. It's going to be interesting to see how these events unfold.
oIGabeIo chapter 12 . 12/22/2016
yup. this is my main ship now
KMF-G chapter 6 . 12/31/2015
Burn in hell with crap like this for dirtying Nagato!