Reviews for The Love Affair of Nagato Yuki
LOLOLOLOL chapter 12 . 11/26/2013
That ending! I laughed so hard at that. This was a great read and I loved the conclusion. Please keep writing.
MCRfan020100 chapter 5 . 9/12/2013
First off, I would like to say that YOU, Rick777 are a fucking genius.
1.) This story opens up the characters in your own way. Creating a whole new agenda for them, one of which, changes my view on the cast.
(Not necessarily OOC, but smth that fits the characters.) Like srsly Nagato w/ emotions, Koizumi NOT smiling ;sounding unpleased(that shit's scary), and Asahina being depicted as caring,grown up, and bloody mature. Nott the clumsy, naive, moe girl. Gawd.

2.) That speech with Haruhi in the park was.. well... DEEP.. Made me shed a tear man (out of bloody joy and overwhelming emotions)
Plus the explanation for the letters from John Smith to Haruhi thing made my mind go boom. Like you deserve the Darwin Award for that :))

3.) The story's sharp-ass wit. Makes me giggle everytime.

And 4.) KyonxYuki, the most under-used and by far this category's most interesting shipping! Plus I like Nagato more than anyone else anyway.. ;)
I really look forward to this Fantastic Fic's ending mate! Kudos.
lumina.inc chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
That ending! OoO
Madcinder chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
That last line... I see what you did there. I really like this story and how you managed to pull off what would often be considered cliche but kept it interesting. I have to say I'm a supporter of both pairings here. There was one scene part way through that was a bit cring-worthy, but only because it was something I wouldn't want to go through myself. You kept the characters in character, but gave them room to develop, and did you ever develop them. Thank you also for the Asakura bit. I have to admit, though, that I'm going to miss reading this story.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 3 . 1/31/2013
You know Haruhi is kinda lonely and left out herself. Before Kyon I don't think there were very many people who could actually handle her overwhelming (in more ways than one) personality.
SanDemonMax chapter 12 . 9/21/2012
Little Sis has a star-shaped mole on her chest? But wouldn't that make her... Which would mean that Kyon... But that means he... ... *falls off his bed laughing*
Z LOT847 chapter 12 . 2/7/2012
Holy plot twist batman!
Rory O'Kane chapter 12 . 12/14/2011
Interesting story. I thought the love (of both couples) and marriage happened too fast and were too unbelievable for me to enjoy them, so I didn’t like much of the end part of this story. But I liked the way the tiptoe-around-Haruhi problem was solved once-and-for-all, without the world being destroyed, but believably – I haven’t seen that solution in any other fanfiction I’ve read. I was surprised that the time travellers had the courage to invoke the supernatural so openly in front of Haruhi, but it seems it all worked out in the end. And the thing at the very end with Kyon’s sister is interesting, though it seems implausible for Kyon’s mom to bother mentioning that.
Reviewer chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Interesting premise. Reasonably well-written.

Canonical error though: You have Nagato Yuki thinking she might be interested in reading works that discuss human psychology and romances, when she has already read several such books canonically. These include, for example, Dan Simmon's Hyperion Mythos books (Hyperion, Fall of Hyperion) which includes something like three separate love tales: The Soldier's Tale: The War Lovers, The Detective's Tale: The Long Good-Bye, and The Consul's Tale: Remembering Siri. That's just one of her many books, and canonically she's read many more that deal with these same concepts
vampirelover43v3r chapter 12 . 7/21/2011
OMG!i can't believe that she's...she's.i am at total loss of words,i would have never thought it would've ended
channel44 chapter 12 . 6/16/2011
Now that was a great read, it's rare to find a piece of work on this site that's both cute & romantic plus well thought and intelligent. I found the emotions felt fitting and realistic not just for the characters but for anyone who might have been in such a situation. So all in all I really enjoyed it and I look forward to reading through the rest of your stories.
Son of Ra chapter 12 . 6/6/2011
Your fanfic story is amazing! One of the best stories I have read about Kyon and Yuki, wait no - it is the BEST fanfic about Kyon and Yuki.

I was very surprised about the last part about Kyon's sister. I was intrigued. It would really be awesome if the creator of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya have that kind of idea about Kyon's sister it adds more thrills and suspense.

You should write more fanfics about some other animes too.
TB14k2 chapter 12 . 5/22/2011
This is one of the best Stories I have read! Great Job!
liberatedliberater chapter 12 . 3/14/2011
Absolutely lovely story, although I admit that my suspension of disbelief got held up a bit at the end. I love how everyone stayed in character, and how you went for ACTUAL character development rather than derailing them. The twist was rather uncalled for, but meh, it didn't interfere with the plot anyway so whatever.

You, sir, are proof that the remaining 10% is worth dying for.

And I share your opinion - sex should be more than what it's being portrayed as in fiction. "Without love, it cannot be seen", after all.
magnus chapter 12 . 1/28/2011