Reviews for The Love Affair of Nagato Yuki
Karl Stahl chapter 7 . 4/22/2009
This is a very good story. I enjoy the complex timeline twist you have given to the plot. I am not sure if it would really work because Haruhi could change the world when a letter from John Smith makes her really angry. Or Kyon may risk to create a different timeline with each try. Case in point: How could the already opened letter(s) from Haruhi change?

I like your story. It was nice to see how the feelings of Yuki and Kyon developed.

Great work with all the characters. You used and wrote them well.

Giving Yuki telepathic abilities might become a challenge. How will she handle being confronted with teenage male passion the first time?

Thanks for sharing.
dragonbladeclock chapter 7 . 4/22/2009
Oh man, I'm really loving this...its so complex, and Yuki is so adorable...keep on writing!
Queen Sydon chapter 7 . 4/22/2009
What the...? Damn, that whole letter exchanging thing confused the hell out of me. But that's great! Here I was expecting a light-hearted YukiXKyon fic, and suddenly it's gotten much more complex than I thought possible. I went from liking the fic to waiting in bated breath to read more. You've really accomplished something here, buddy!

PS. The upgraded Nagato is really cute!
Hina the half heart chapter 7 . 4/21/2009
Oh! A cliffy! Noez! Why? Great chapter! Good work on interpreting the time mail thing with haruhi's letters...this reminds me of a video game because if you don't do something right you can do back and fix it. that's what the letter's reminded me of any way! ...i wanna ramble athough i know i shouldn't...w
Majestic-12 chapter 6 . 4/20/2009
This story is so deep! keep up the good work!
Hina the half heart chapter 6 . 4/20/2009
Wow, I got confused sometimes during tthis chapter. Oh, you made me love this paireven more now!
Magnus9284 chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
Magnus: Wonderful story!, I can't wait for the next chapter, hope Yuki and Kyon can get a nice and cute romance there, and the idea of Koizumi getting Haruhi is good, very good, keep the good work!

Kaos: I hope that Kyon don't blow it up with the photo, lol, or Yuki with a hardcore make out with Kyon, Haruhi will have trouble with that, LOL!
Hina the half heart chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
woah! That was woah! The poem for this one is really good too... I'm tempted to print it!...Update soon please!
Brawndo the Thirst Mutilator chapter 5 . 4/19/2009
There was a South Korean film called "Ditto" (Donggam in Korean). The plot of the film is similar to that of another movie released in 20, Frequency, in that two people separated in time are somehow able to talk to each other using amateur radio. In Ditto, the people in question are two students in the same school, one in 1979, the other in 20.
dragonbladeclock chapter 5 . 4/18/2009
Wow, I'm really loving this story...Yuki is my favorite character ever, and I love the way it explores her feelings. I also love how elaborate the plan is with Asahina-sensei...I can't wait for the next chapter!
Kirino chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
The Haruhi-chan reference was something I didn't expect. I do like your poem writing, keep it up!
Khinsu chapter 5 . 4/18/2009
I'm liking this so far, instant story alert. Continue the good work.
LilOni chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
Its realy good cant wait for the rest please update soon.
Halo001 chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
wow this is amazing so far i love it can't wait till the next chapter
119 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8