Reviews for Temari's Test
scatter-pop chapter 1 . 1/7
Lol i cant believe i just found this story! *sigh* i really like this story, they're so cutee. Is there any possibilities that you will continue this story? Even though now is like 2014, 4 years since your last update... He. Im really looking forward and if you do ill be really grateful, its been a while since i found an exciting story
Elguardiuz chapter 15 . 12/21/2012
It's nice...
JuSt To RaNdOm chapter 15 . 7/1/2012
Seriously, I want to marry your version of Shikamaru! He's to adorable! actually this is pretty close to the shikamaru I think of when I read the manga. Okay enough Shikatema love. Once again, I have to love your story! You put just enough. You don't over dramatize or over explain. Its just simple yet intricate. I lIke it :D
JuSt To RaNdOm chapter 13 . 7/1/2012
TELL HIM! Dear goodness me! Tell him you like him! FOr all that is holy and awesome! Bad things happen to couples who don't express their feelings properly! Don't do this to me! *sob*
P.S. Great story!
P.P.S I'm sure your tired of hearing me dote on your story. Sorry! I just can't help it sometimes.
JuSt To RaNdOm chapter 10 . 7/1/2012
AWWW! Shikamaru! Can you be anymore adorable! People on first dates are so cute! I just wanna hug shikamaru. This is too cute! Continue My friend! Continue!
JuSt To RaNdOm chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
Adorable! I knowI just messaged you but i just loved how you showed Shikamaru's Fatherly side! adorable! ... But just a suggestion, don't have to do it, but wouldn't Temari also be sort of good with kids since she did raise garra and... paint faced guy. Maybe she's not the best, but sort of good. Maybe? Anyway food for thought!
JuSt To RaNdOm chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
that maybe the most adorable request ever! "I was wondering if you wanted to come watch the clouds with me" ADORABLE! see I imagine a baby shikamaru like in kindergarden asking his crush (baby temari) that before recess! SO CUTE! I'm sorry. my imagination can get out of control sometimes.
Deirdre Black chapter 15 . 7/30/2011
hoo i cant wait now!

i love so much the way you writte i totaly forgott i was reading in english.

keep it up! is excelent!
Naruphonia13 chapter 15 . 6/26/2011
Aww Dang it! Now I really want to know what happens! Oh well...I can wait, just as long as I get my answer.

I liked how this chapter flowed and how we get a nice view of Shikamaru's thoughts. It shows that he realizes that he's unable to "summon" his genius plans in situations like this one :).

It's a nice little touch as to the point that you want to get to probably in the next chapters.

Great job overall, I'm looking forward to the next chap .
Naruphonia13 chapter 14 . 6/23/2011
So Shikamaru HAS fallen for her XD. Way to go Ino heh.

"Are you scared of it?" "Absolutely not! I just really don't like it! It's… weird. And wet." She shivered. "And cold. I don't like weird, wet, cold things." "Evidently." - Heh "Evidently" he says. Nice Shika, Nice.

Great chap btw, hmmm...I wonder if he can convince her to stay?
Naruphonia13 chapter 13 . 6/23/2011
Heh. Shikamaru may be a genius, but he still can't figure out us girls, huh?

Like the fillers XD. A lot.
Naruphonia13 chapter 12 . 6/23/2011
Wow...who knew Shikamaru could be so sweet, huh?

Haha you just gotta love that one part: "Naruto and Lee had taken up doing some sort of funky dancing beside the girls (whom Sakura now joined), causing them all to grin with mirth." I can so see them doing the "sprinkler" and "turn the lightbulb" XD.

Laughed all through this chapter. Loved it. absolutely loved it.
Naruphonia13 chapter 11 . 6/23/2011
Ahhh Kiba, ever the gentleman keeping your FRIEND'S GIRLFRIEND company :D. Notice how he just continues over to flirt with another girl after that? Everyone always makes him a total flirt, which is ironic because in the anime and manga, he really doesn't seem like one XD.

Oi, Ino! What the heck are you up to now? It's a slow song, isn't it?

Nice job, I'm onto the next chap.
Naruphonia13 chapter 10 . 6/23/2011
Heh. That was a really wonderful chapter. I always wondered what it would be like when Temari met Shika's mom . Now I've got a pretty good idea.

Nice job with every little detail in there. The kissing scene was cute, very cute.
Naruphonia13 chapter 9 . 6/23/2011
Wow...So Temari is a "lover" drinker. Interesting...Heh Shikamaru is all like, "T-Temari, what are you doing?" when she's taking off his vest.