Reviews for Twilight vs Hellsing: A Vampire Discussion
NintendoGal55 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
XDXDXD I can SO see this happening. Lacey liking Twilight, but the Dog River gang not at all into it! :D Awww, I wish Karen and Davis could offer their opinion on the matter! xD That would be golden! Oh well.

Everyone was just so in-character, I could practically hear the actors voicing them right there! XD My favourite line by far is when Brent says, "Never mind. Let me, the customer, get it." That is SO what Brent would say if he were faced in that situation. XD Ah, I love him. :D

And using Hellsing as comparison! I can see them liking Hellsing, what with great action, good characters, interesting storylines, no wonder they'd think it was awesome compared to Twilight, which is garbage!

Nice one! :D I love it!
BuffyTheSlayr chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Dude, you nailed the awesomeness of these characters! Score!
Lion in the Land chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Aww, that was funny! Lines I especially enjoyed:

"Never mind. Let me, the customer, get it."

"A bank's customers borrow money." Hank piped in, even though the conversation had already moved to another topic.

"See, even Hank agrees. Oh wait, Hank agrees? I may be wrong about this." Wanda mused.

I'm not even familiar w/ the characters, but still got a kick out of them. And how odd, I'm just noticing, that the favorite lines I picked out above have nothing to do w/ vampires! I must say though, I enjoyed Lacey getting so absorbed in the book that she didn't even hear Brett asking for ketchup. Been there, Lacey. ;P

-Lila
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Okay, strange subject, but somehow it captures the f-uppedness that is Corner Gass. Well done.
hbruce chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
I can totally see Lacy as a fan of Twilight. That seems just so... HER.

good story :)
sami chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
yah hellsing

dont by the blood vapor. i read the manga wached both anime. but there are no vampiers in twilight thy are faries.
Konoton chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Team Alucard I presume? :P

Good story.
SailorGoldRabbit chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Haha! XD Awesome! You kept them in character really well! I find it a bit farfetched that Brent, Hank and Wanda (Wanda especially) would have read Hellsing, but somehow you make it believable! Plus, it's Twihate! Love Twihate! And Corner Gas!
The Mad Maiden chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
That was halarious. You did a great job keeping them in character, even when they were talking about Twilight and Manga.

Great job.
Darkness.Is.Ever.Shadowed chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Yay! -claps- This was great! (I do NOT like Twilight at all... my friends do though.) Such a great oneshot!
FoxyWolf16 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
xD This is a neverending argument I have with people, that usually go likes this:

Close Friend: You should seriously go see the movie-

Me: No.

Close Friend: But Edward-

Me: No. He's not. Alucard owns your sparkly Edward.

Close Friend: But-

Me: OWNED. See?

Not-so-Close Friend Passing By: YOU DON'T LIKE TWILIGHT? HERETIC!

Me:...Go die in a fire.

But yeah, this story actually outlines an argument more detailed and with more evidence, rather than just "Alucard owns." Very nice. -
smalltownpunk chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I've gotta say, nice fanfic.

I'm kinda inbetween with the whole Twilight issue. On one hand, I do agree with Wanda with that it is degrading to women, and plus, what the f* is up with the sparkling stuff?

On the other hand though, I do like the last book in that it reminded me a little bit of some Ann Rice books I've read.

But hey, great job with this story. I can hear the characters speaking in my head.

Go Hellsing!
narutoprincess chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
That was the first Corner Gas fan fiction I've ever read and I liked it. It's kind of sad the show's over. This would've actually made an awesome scene.
Retro chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Okay, so I'm NOT a twilight fan, but I won't bash it, because I'm sure you like it. Instead, I'll just rant about the characters.

I can see where the main ideas you have about the character's personalities came from, but they aren't anything like the real characters. I'd work on making them talk and act like they do in the show. I should be able to read the story and ignore the 'he said, she said' if the characters are properly established.

Which leads me to my second little rant. Do NOT call them 'the man in the powder blue smock' or 'the woman in the blah blah'. People who read these stories are generally fans. You shouldn't try to keep their identity a secret, especially when you don't have a handle on their personalities.

Sorry for being blunt, but I hope it helps a bit.
askh8hae chapter 1 . 4/17/2009