Reviews for Giving is Good
AkemiYumikov3 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Lamanth! Hey, It's been two years, and this is the only time I've read this story. I'm very flattered for the dedication, and frankly, this is absolutely what I needed after a bad day, A DOSE OF SASUINO SWEETNESS. ;))

It surprised me that Ino didn't give the chocolate to Sasuke, but to Naruto, and that scene made me go "aaw!"

I missed this site. :)

Keep writing!
Silver Wolf Ilya chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
phoenix-shalimar chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
*laughs* That was so cyute! *giggles* Meh, one little kiss is never enough, you gotta have a second and third and fourth just to make sure all the chocolate is off her lip. *nods*

*glares at lil pink bitch* Who cares, most people pig out on Easter, its the one time a year that you basicaly have an excuse to eat yourself sick. *Thumps pinky and walks away humming with Naruto who's eating himself sick with chocolate*

Luv Temmy
Maika Akarui chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Aww! That is so cute! XD They just make the cutest couple don'tcha think? *swon*

Btw, be careful with grammatical and spelling errors next time, kay? I'm looking forward to more of your great fics! :D
jin.toshikazu chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
i usually prefer being on the receiving end (i'm a bit selfish that way wink
Yoruichi 'Ino chapter 1 . 4/18/2009

That was so unbelieveably the cutestest

thing I have ever seen!!I loved it

I was so cute

The kiss was so unexpected

Hahah It was so cute

I said that already, but it is so true

Haha Well, I loved it

shelvesinthecloset chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Yay, so cute. I very much liked it. I often find myself wondering how things would have evolved had Sasuke never left... and you've just made me wonder more. Hm.
hakuisagirl chapter 1 . 4/13/2009

almost as sweet as chocolate.

kljjlkjlkj chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Lamb: It was meant to end with that first kiss, but once these two start making out it's almost impossible to get them to stop.

So damn true lammy.

If I wasn't so pressed for time, I would give you a lengthy review. But... I am. -_-

This made my day. Seriously. Like, my weekend has been GREAT, but this was just like...the icing on the cake.

And the top layer of the cake.

And the filling.

Well you get the picture. ;D
i'llnevereverknow chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Love, love, love it! XD

Easter is AMAZING!

Love Wolfy x
kiwi4me chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
aw cute!

good job.

love hte 'you got something right there' move lol
pixieface Lust chapter 1 . 4/13/2009

that was so! (cant find the right word to use..but i'm going for something 2 levels higher than 'cute' yknow?)

i love! Easter! :D

and this was a really cool fic for it.
Oshu chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Can't just have one can they!

Love it!
Gerkyhen chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Pretty good :) pretty good (y)