Reviews for A Nosebleed and a Song
Measured chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Aww, this wasn't bad, hush It's very cute and Lowen is perfectly dorky and thus perfectly in-character

I love this dorkolicious pair to pieces.
DarkBlaziken chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
kind of...cute. Good for a pairing I don't actually like. yeah, I liked it despite the pairing. Lol.
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I'm so late in reading and reviewing this. Someone please kick me.

[So now worries; that's all that happened.] "no" worries.

[Getting mauled by one of the giant mountain lions that roamed the great peaks of Bern sounded more appealing.] NO LIE.

Ooh, I spy the alliteration you were talking about. D

[And her voice... It wasn't the best singing voice in the world, he had to admit, but it was still pretty, in a sort of you-can-still-be-happy-while-helping-to-save-the-world-from-a-crazy-evil-wizard kind of way.] That...is the cutest thing ever.

Ahaha, I can just imagine Marcus though, if he had found Lowen. NOSEBLEED, BOY? But it'd be worse if it was a double-team Marcus plus Wallace. They would be the scariest pair of generals in the world... Like Marcus and Wallace aren't scary enough on their own... No, if they joined forces...THEY WOULD BE UNSTOPPABLE.

Lowen...Lowen is already scared just thinking about it. I can tell.

Anyway, I went off on a totally random tangent, there. I really don't know why. But either way, this was really cute! Lowen doesn't get enough love in this fandom. D

Cheers,

-Manna
Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Aw! One paragraph in and I feel bad for poor Lowen already. Everybody seems to hate him (well, I guess he IS a pretty lame unit), but I've always had a soft spot for him...and his gosh-durned crazy hair...

[What? Why was I listening to Rebecca? Well, she's really pretty, and I really, really like her a lot."] Lowen, you idiot, you don't HAVE to say that! xD What a knight!

[Mentally, Lowen kicked himself. In the head.] Greatest mental image...ever? Yes.

[Soon, a wet cloth was pressed against his nose, and Lowen watched Rebecca as she hummed softly to herself as she played with the grass.] She just...magically has a cloth with her? xD My skepticism aside, I love this line: [in a sort of you-can-still-be-happy-while-helping-to-save-the-world-from-a-crazy-evil-wizard kind of way]. I personally think that's the reason that most people like Rebecca so much. I know that's MY reason for liking her.

And the last line also equals win. Oddly enough, a nosebleed DOES seem to suit the LowenxRebecca pairing quite well...because Rebecca can be sweet and helpful and Lowen can be absolutely pathetic. See? Works great :P. Good job!

Kender
Kizoku Seishin chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Short and sweet. It's a cute tale that is a starting point to a romance.

Too bad it's only one chapter. I would've loved to see how things developed - it is never the same when a different author writes it.
EternallyNostalgic chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
That was awesome! "You're pretty..." LOL, that was the best line in the whole thing. Well, one of the best, actually. XD
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
This was not lame, it was adorable! This section needs more Rebecca/Lowen goodness.
jordan114725 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Yay, new fic!

Hehe, good fic no matter how bad you think it is. Pretty funny, gave me a good laugh

lol. I tripped and hit my nose really hard

Keep up the good work!
Kitsilver chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Wah, Xirysa. Awesomely funny time to get inspiration for a fic. I hope your dance went well.

Nothing wrong with no plot fics as long they're written well. This one's charming, short, and easy to read. Lowen is endearing in his embarrassed and obviously smitten state. I especially like the bits about hiding under a rock and the voice that can still be happy while saving the world. The image of Lowen grinning like an idiot at the end is funny too.

In terms of concrit, the 2nd and 3rd paragraphs can probably be taken out. They just drive home the point of the first paragraph and actually make it a little less funny. Less is often more when it comes to humor.

Oh and side note about nose bleeds: we're actually supposed to lean forward instead of tilting our heads back. Figures they'd change that after years of telling us otherwise -.-

The fic's funny and light. A nice read while procrastinating on homework.