Reviews for The Rinnegan: Gods Eyes
Jared51 chapter 7 . 7/6
Your story pathetic
Jared51 chapter 3 . 7/6
Why can't he deactivate the rinnegan
my 2 guys chapter 13 . 4/20
that was good keep the chapters coming
I'm kind of hoping Naruto realizes just how little he is appreciated by Sakura. But the story is still good besides my own personal desires. Not asking for bashing but setting Sakura straight would definitely be appreciated. Not once did Sakura ask about Naruto's supposed injury received on the mission to help heal Sasuke, that in Kakashi's own words makes her lower than trash. I find myself inclined to agree.
ArghThePirate chapter 13 . 1/25
Great work! I hope you haven't forgotten this story, I would love to read more! Thanks and please keep up the great work!
my 2 guys chapter 13 . 12/2/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
GreenSparrowSue chapter 2 . 10/4/2016
it's folklore not folk law...
lolitagirl.2015b chapter 12 . 8/14/2016
XD Made my day! KEEP IT UP DATTEBYO!
josh chapter 3 . 8/7/2016
This story sucks jiryai should be teaching naruto not degrading him
ethan.lukkar chapter 13 . 6/9/2016
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/13/2016
I don't mind if you don't have any pairings, but please let me know if it's a naruhina so I can stop reading. P.S kirreyn I agree with you, Canon naruto sucks. kishi did everything right with the series, he fucked up the main protagonist.
Grunty chapter 12 . 8/24/2015
zzz...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

This fanfic is so boooringggggg...zzzzzzzzz
lizyeh2000 chapter 13 . 8/4/2015
Love your story now following! . Please update soon!
The Sword of Souls chapter 13 . 7/9/2014
... narutoxhinata
Super Vegito 2 chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
well the sannin vs hanzo was not a stalemate hanzo beat all three of them.

what happens if you mix senju and uchiha blood? you get the fucking rinnegan,,,, i knew about this even before it was revealed in the manga,

of course this was done in the year 2009 but still i figured it out in that year or was it 2010 does not matter anyway