Reviews for Desire of the Heart
Another fabulous story
143loveforwolves chapter 16 . 6/24
Love it! :3
DRACULAFANGIRL1 chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
Im predicting Edward...or in my terminolgy Dracula means under the full moon. I think im right im very good at this stuff.;D
DRACULAFANGIRL1 chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
Edward Masen is sooo not Edward Masen...its...Count Dracula only Dracula can make females fall all over LIE! im so good like that hahaha *grabs Dracula* he's mine not even his cousin can touch him...Countess Dracula.
DRACULAFANGIRL1 chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
this is so interesting...stupid brother is so young and thinks he can read...oh well... just had to say how great this story is so far & im only on chapter 2
DRACULAFANGIRL1 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
love the suspense in this chapter... it is really really good :D YAY IM NEW HERE LOL HEHEHE LOL...wee bit hyper haha anyways see you in chapter 2 review
JerinAnn6397 chapter 16 . 2/14/2012
lol the ending had me laughing like crazy. :) great job with this story. :)
JerinAnn6397 chapter 15 . 2/14/2012
Okay, this is good but i'm a little confused. Isn't Edward's last name in this story Masen not Cullen and isn't that one girl who is Bella's best friend's soul make Eleazar not Garrett?
Daggers4U chapter 16 . 10/31/2011
Wow! Seems like I just started this story! Aww...Iz gonna miss it! :-( I love 'ol Eddie-boy as Dracula! Hubba hubba he can bite me anyday _~

Thank u for a happy ending! Real life is sad & depressing enough

This story-in Edwards words-was...awesome! Thank you!
The Doctor Rose chapter 16 . 10/30/2011
cute ending
Daggers4U chapter 15 . 10/10/2011
There! I'm all caught up to the present! Can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter! I'm loving the whole Dracula vibe..hubba hubba _~

Just...please please let there be no rape? & if that's the direction u are heading could u please warn me? I'm under a Therapists care & am not to read any stories with possible "triggers" as they would set all my progress back

p.s. thank you SO Much for answering my question/review, & so quickly too! I greatly appreciate it, & the fact that you Are going to complete this story! _ Made me majorly happy!
Daggers4U chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
HI _

I'm really dying to read this story, but I noticed that its last update was back in April of 2010. I'm always leary of starting an unfinished story with that old of an update. Seems the reader is always left hanging at the most crucial point of the story! Yours may not be, I donno. So I am asking: do u have plans to ever finish it?

Thanks ~Shawna
BreGurl23 chapter 15 . 6/8/2011
hurry up with chapter 16 please
painted heart chapter 15 . 11/6/2010
Please, please - please! contine soon, I love this story sooo much, I just read it today and I love it,

Update soon PLEASE!
bella cullen the original chapter 15 . 9/24/2010
pls. update and finish this story... it is a great plot