Reviews for Karaoke Night
Annealice chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
OMFG! I love this! (especially the ShikaTema!) I hope you can continue this :))
Gaara is just that sexy chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
I love it! Hope you update soon! 3
Guest chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
Please update, this is amazing! I would really like to read the next chapter on how all the pairings acts afterwards.( especially shikatema) thank you
Guest chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
Love this story!
Can you please write more shikatema stories? ( if you can, of course) Thank you!
sylversmith chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
After finding a slew of songfics for pairings from the Narutoverse, I'll admit that I was a little wary of reading through your story, afraid to find another fic featuring generic romance themes with the lyrics essentially copied and pasted into the story. I am SO happy that I ignored that instinct and read through! Your renditions of the characters are fantastic (loved the scene when Naruto is asking how no one else realized that there was chemistry between Shikamaru and Temari) and you did a great job of working in the love rectangle (I'm guessing that's the correct terminology for the TemaShikaInoKiba drama) through the theme. I see that the status is listed as 'complete' but I saw your AN listing that you were thinking of doing all the guys? (One can always hope after you did such a great job with Sasuke!)

PS: I know that I should be reviewing on all the chapters, but can you just not tell on me to the Sand Sibs please? Puppets freak me out.

Regardless of the outcome of the requests, thank you for an awesome read!
AnitaM17 chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
Nooo! I wanna know what happens next?!
xAi-chanx chapter 6 . 12/26/2011
Taylor Swift songs, huh ?

Cool !

Oooooooh please UPDATE RIGHT NOW ! :DD
Heavenly Nightmares chapter 7 . 6/6/2011
Yay, I was mentioned! XD Awww...cool song there! I hope Sasuke forgives Sakura. I'm a pro-SasuSaku. XD Next chapter please! And I forgive you, so no worries. ;3
SandShuriken chapter 7 . 4/9/2011
loved this chapter! cant wait for the update DONT DIE or ill kill yooou :D
Iloveallanime18 chapter 7 . 4/3/2011
The only thing he can say is "hey?" :O
DreamerxReality chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
Hey :) I really love your story! Can I make a suggestion for Kiba's song?
The Siren Calling chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
You. Suck... Alot. But I completely forgive you for making me wait A YEAR for an update because this chapter was rather awesome and epic. ) Yeah.

First, that was the worst cliffhanger ever! And by worst I mean I'm going to be thinking of this cliffhanger forever and ever because it took so long to get here and then all he says is "hey," and it's like 'what's gonna happen next?' And I. Must. Know. O.o

Second. If my computer wasn't so stupid sometimes, I would probably be listening to this song on repeat. I've never heard it, but because it's by Pink it has to be good. )

Third. Ohhh Sasuke. How I love thee. XD he's wipped even if he doesn't know it. And Naruto's comment of "i really hope he doesn't remember this because of his pride" couldn't have made me giggle more. I was thinking. Oh gosh, he's going to be humiliated, he'll never be able to live this down. And then Naruto said exactly what I was thinking.

If the lyrics fit anymore, I would've said you took a year off to write your own song. Great job at picking this song. )

Only one last thing. Please, please, pleeeeeaaaase don't make me wait so long for an update on chapter 8. I love this story, I truly do. I stood up and danced/flailed around the room whenever I saw that this was updated. I'm extremely happy that this is updated, as I'm sure your other readers are. So please. Don't make me wait a year. I will PM a picture of the saddest most pathetic puppy dog face if I have to. I really will.
TraptWolf94 chapter 7 . 4/1/2011
Yay your alive!

i loved it!

So,

don't die again -.-

gemiinous chapter 7 . 3/31/2011
you know, for the times that i caught myself drooling after this fanfic, i never once thought you'd actually update, so here ya go:

OMG THANK YOIU SO MUCH I LOVE YOUUUUU~!

...good enough for you? haha! i love it, please update!
Tobi'sgoodgirllovesSasuSaku chapter 7 . 3/31/2011
OMG YOU LIVE.

I'm actually quite happy to see you being alive. That actually makes me oh so happy. And this was such a good chapter! Sasuke needed to get his act together, and what better way than through song~

This was really good! (Hands you giant cookie)