Reviews for Relax, Little Princess
It was interesting.
Luana LS chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I loved it!
FireMystik chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Holy crap, that was beautiful! I absolutely loved it. I thought it was going to be so different from what was written, and you shocked the mess outta me in the most pleasant of ways. Wonderful work. You could practically feel the connection Asuma and Hinata shared.

I loved it, you're amazing. Enough said. )

euforie chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
hey, I really liked your oneshot! it's a nice pairing ;)
river chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
i really liked this. i love hinata with any male pairing except naruto, dont know why it just doesnt work for me. but i really liked this it was by chance i even found it and im glad i did! really well written few spelling errors here and there but nothing too noticeable. this could easily go into a multi chap story. i mean they didnt use protection, most likly because its very unsexy to pause a heated lemon while the man suits up.

again i lived this!
Alexis chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This was a fantastic story. Even with it being a one-shot it didn't feel rushed at all,I really like how you portrayed the characters,never really thought of this couple before but your one-shot made me realize they could be good together .:) great work:3
Lucyole chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
omg it was so good and ähm hot when i can say that hihi it was really a good oneshot the pairn is odd but i like crack and odd pairng and i love hinata with any guy in naruto except Naruto that pairng is to boring me ok sorry for my nonsense speak also i like you story thats all waht i can say yeah
SlowMovingTime chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Wow..I loved this..It was so amazing. I'm not sure how many words can be used to describe this one-shot..Breathtaking is one of them, I'm sure.
brainfear chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Wow! So fantastic! Hot!
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I never would have thought of this pairing but you made this work so well.
NoLongerInReality chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I think I'm a little choked up, so please excuse me. That was beautiful, in every sense of the word! I'm horribly late on finding and reviewing this story, and for that I am so sorry!

You conveyed the emotions of each character perfectly, and the descriptions in the scenes were amazing. I especially loved how in character Hinata was, she was absolutely adorable.

Asuma is... such a sex god! Hahaha, he is truly what I would imagine as an "animalistic" man in bed, or perhaps just one driven by his instincts. I suppose I would best compare him to a wolf when I think of Asuma and sex in the same thought process.

This was done magnificently! I can't believe you don't have more reviews for this little masterpiece. I truly enjoyed reading, thank-you so much for it.
Santeira chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
I've always loved Asuma and Hinata. I read this story out of curiosity. It is a very sexy story and kudos to you to have written it wonderfully. Write more. XD
berry0chan chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Interesting pairing, they surely make a cute couple.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Normally, I won't review a story because I'm lazy and tend to forget once im back at my computer, plus I don't have an account, but I just couldn't help but review this one right now, even though im in my phone. I had never heard of or entertained the thought of this particular pairing, but as I came across your story when searching for Hinata fics and decided to give it a try. After reading this story I wish there was more of this pairing out there. You're writing style is fantastic, it made me feel what Asuma was going through and I quickly found myself rooting for him to get Hinata. Thank you for writing such a great story, I will be sure to read other stories of yours as well, im sure I will love them just as much as this one.