Reviews for The Young Ones: Bird
Luna Winters chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Bloody hell! I almost thought I was reading the script of a deleted scene, this kept so close to the style, humour, characterisation...basically everything of the orginal show! Thank you :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
You've captured the spirit of the show wonderfully. The whole Neil-kitchen thing had me giggling, did Mike's dialogue.
Red Crayon Embassy chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Once again, an amazing Young ones story. Everything in character, perfectly funny, especially Mike this time, with his speaking patterns and way of leading people on then cutting them off.
Rizzothegeekster chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
The Young Ones is all about laughs and this story made me laugh no end ] Well done ,keep up the good work ] (Y)
PoisonLily chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Hi Is there gonna be anymore of this coz I love its so far, really funny love the cornflakes things. Please keep writing I love it :D
Randomer of UK chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
I Love this story, it seems like something you would see on the young ones. :D

Keep up with the good work :)
Adriana DiVolpe chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Who was Vyvyan with? I must know!

This was bloody brilliant, completely in character, and just like the show in every way. If you told me you were one of the writers who used to work on the show, I wouldn't be in the least surprised. Wonderful work.

Competely hilarious, I loved this. I'm not sure if you were intending a second part, but I really would love to read one, if you ever get round to it.

Brilliant work, mate. Cheers.
Freak-Egg chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
this was amazing! everyone was so in character! I always thought it would be hard to keep Mike in character especially, but you were spot on! please update with the next chapter soon!
Faerie in Combat Boots chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
This reads just like an episode! Everyone's in character too! I can't wait for more!
Vintage Muse chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I love this, you've really captured the style of "The Young Ones." I always had a serious crush on Vyvyan! Please, please put up chapter two as soon as possible! I can't wait.
Badger1992 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009