Reviews for Another Way
sg2006 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
This is great!
Europec chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Awesome. Very cool. Cheers!
the stargate time traveller chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
brilliant.
Could you please write a second edition to this and add the Asgard tribe again?
Inoeth chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Oh man, I would love to see this story continued into an actual long fic dealing with how things would play out with the Atlantis being fully powered and operational and the Deadelus or any other human warship with a ZPM to power it (or to take it back and learn to try and re-create one).
MBB chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
A nicely written story, although I admit that I don't remember enough from the episode to know excactly how much it differs, other then the ZPM's, and the open ending.

But I like detail that you put in differentiating their pronouncing of ZPM's.

And I can understand why you picked this episode; the idea had so much potential but it only delivered on Rodney-Daniel interaction
stark40763 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
So not only did Atlantis destroy the Attero device, they also got three ZPM's to bring Atlantis back to it's full glory...who knows what wonders they will unlock now...
AngelForm chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Interesting little AU.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
excellent work
asd chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
um...
Pilgrem of the Old School chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
This one-shot (how you ended this as a one shot * me off) was really engaging because the 'bad' Asgard never got the press they should have, please consider expanding on this story line.
Mackon chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Great little story! Always pisses me off a bit how the Asgard are ignored or just used as a plot device, very cool having a bit from their perspective. Even if it was the nasty type.

Thanks much for sharing.