Reviews for Darken My Heart
Dark-Rose Karma chapter 33 . 3/10/2011
So that's the end of all the series? I liked it, and I'm gonna kind of miss finding out more folds of Violet's journey. It was fun to know where it would might end or not. :)

Don't give up on writing more stories anytime soon, 'kay? :)
TheAngelofFate chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Okayyyy I'm really confused here...Can u tell me what the shell is going on in this chapter?
Dark-Rose Karma chapter 28 . 7/1/2010
Heh. Violet's emotions or whatever get much more and more crazier. It's like she doesn't have control over herself anymore. Why is that?

Aw, Donnie has a crush on Ciara. I wonder when he'll tell her. _~

Sorry for not checking in a long time.
Dark-Rose Karma chapter 26 . 4/14/2010
Hmph, as usual. Raph doesn't trust people they first meet. Sheesh. :D
Dark-Rose Karma chapter 25 . 4/14/2010
Whaho! Mikey came for Violet! But can they both get out even after getting Ciara too? I hope so.
MidnightMoonWarrior chapter 24 . 2/22/2010
More! Plz update soon!
Dark-Rose Karma chapter 22 . 2/5/2010
That sucks that Bishop has Violet now. For questioning and to attempt to take away her baby. But what would happen to her after that if the guys don't come in time? Sheesh...
Dark-Rose Karma chapter 21 . 1/3/2010
No! Those cronies have Violet! Did they know she was pregnant? How would they get that info anyway?
Dark-Rose Karma chapter 20 . 1/3/2010
Aw, Mikey found a name for the new baby. That's sweet of him. :)
Dark-Rose Karma chapter 19 . 11/2/2009
Heh, Violet finally told someone else other than Don that she's pregnant. Silly girl turtle. :D
xKumax chapter 18 . 10/8/2009
Whoa, action packed! Haha, I didn't know Shredder crashed April and Casey's wedding, what a baka.

Ooh, I really hope Violet tells everyone :( I want her to so bad, uncle Donny is just so cute _ hehe.

Just one thing I need to point out, you said "Donny and me" and "him and me", it should be "Donny and I" and "Him and I". Sorry, it seems so petty but it's just one of those things, haha.

Anyway, next chapter please? I want to see her tell them :D
Dark-Rose Karma chapter 18 . 10/8/2009
Ugh. I hate Renet. She's really annoying when it comes to using the Time Sceptor. I wonder how things will turn out this time, since it's in the future.
xKumax chapter 17 . 10/5/2009
Hehehe, wedding! Violet as a flower girl, oh dear, what a cruel but fun fate...

Karm: Don't. You. Dare.

Damn, but you'd look so pretty in a big, fluffy, pink dress Karm!

Karm: *Death glare* Don't make me throw Theo at you.

Alright, alright!

So, c'mon, I wanna hear her break the news already :)
xKumax chapter 16 . 10/5/2009
Haha, yayy! Violet's pregnant :D Please let her keep it this time, I just can't wait to see what a baby is going to do :D

Sorry I've been away for a while, Uni is really hectic, I haven't had time to myself but now I have this afternoon so I'm dedicating it to FF :D On to the next chapter!
Dark-Rose Karma chapter 17 . 9/27/2009
Yay! Splinter's home, and the wedding will be starting soon! And poor Mikey, he's so nervous about having kids. ;)