Reviews for Almost Easter at Hogwarts
public static void chapter 1 . 4/30
Gods! I wasn't expecting such foolishness from Snape!
Dumbledore was great. I'll start by saying that because I loved the characterisation of the professor :P And how he insists it's all about rebirth, love and such nonsense, as Snape surely thinks.
As always, Professor McGonagall is the voice of reason that practically gets ignored in favour of trying something new to create chaos.
I loved how this made me laugh.
viviantha chapter 1 . 4/19
I went through your reviews and I realized I absolutely needed to read this! And I was right! This story was totally worth it! It's amazing, a true delight to read, and super-funny: the "small detail that has been argued over for centuries" cracked me up, and then I don't think I've really stopped giggling/laughing/grinning ever since! I could easily visualize it all in my head, and everyone is wonderfully portrayed! Thank you for sharing, I enjoyed this immensely! :)
onlyalegend chapter 1 . 4/19
Omg, of course Albus would allow such a thing, and of course Minerva and Severus would be upset. The whole thing is doomed to be a failure (lol!), a funny failure, but a failure nonetheless! Oh yes, I'm gonna love this! *rubs hands and grins*

XD we couldn't have muggle Easter without Hermione, could we? I actually wasn't expecting her, but I'm glad you brought her into this. It would have been weird if she hadn't said anything ;) And Ron trying to "save" her from Snape's essay is lovely!

Lol, poor Albus, teachers are not in the right spirit! And... poor, poor Severus! I don't think I can't handle that image... *loughs aloud* Nope, I definitely can't!

Brilliant vignette!
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
The last line had me chuckling out loud; I loved it. I think it was a set up! I really got into the banter, it was very, very good (I'm still chuckling at the imagine).
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
lol As I was thinking, "oh my gosh, they're using RAW eggs" I realized what the punchline of the whole thing was going to be... At least it made me laugh.

Though...if they were hidden with any amount of skill, most of them wouldn't have been in the sun at all.

Next year, they should use chocolate eggs. Seriously.

I had never thought of Easter in the wizarding world. They certainly make a big deal out of Christmas, but...wait. Actually, isn't there mention of Easter in the books? I mean, I seem to remember Molly sending chocolate eggs to Harry, Ron, and Hermione in one book. I gotta reread the books again...
Titania Took chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Hehehehehehehehehe!

Off reading in an excuse for procrastinating.

I love it!
Lue'cleste chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
LOL, nice touch with the not boiling the eggs :P Something Dumbledore would certainly miss... Nice story :)
xTheRedAngelx chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I LOVE IT! I'm usually not a fan of Hogwarts prom dances, Miss Witch competitions, Quidditch pep rallies and Easter egg hunts that were never a part of the real Wizarding world, but you definitely nailed it. The characterization was exactly as it should be and I love the flowery humor. I actually laughed out loud and caused my mom to ask what was wrong. XD
Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
That is mildly repulsive... And hilarious!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Aie! Hermione gets the last word (though one would think that Snape would have at least heard of Easter eggs during his upbringing). Cute!
Sentinel Sparrow chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...!

That was *excellent*!
Il'Diko chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
LOL!

Happy Easter to you too! :)
makaem chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
All that was missing was the Easter Beagle! Happy Easter (and Easter Monday).
Coco96 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
!

omg!

that was so funny!

luved the end!

you should seriously consider doind holiday one-shots. \

i think youd be very good at it