Reviews for With One Kiss
ArianandXaia chapter 27 . 2/1
Oh my gosh that was amazing! This story kept me on the edge of my seat from 11:30 PM to 2:10 AM. I read 60,000 words in less than three hours, which I'm pretty sure is actually a record for me, because this story is so good. I loved it a lot!

Thank you so much for writing this!
-ArianandXaia :D

"You hear a lot of good, you hear a lot of bad. You just have to throw it all out and worry about who you are on the inside."
-Jared Padalecki
Frakking Toasters chapter 27 . 11/13/2013
That was an awesome story. I really loved it! So so good. xo
Skye1963 chapter 27 . 10/17/2012
okay, i'm sitting here crying my eyes out. Thanks! Heartwrenching, horrifying and all around a great story. Keep on writing! *smiles with tears*
Junkerin chapter 27 . 12/5/2011
I think this was the first story read writen by you with grown up Sam and Dean. I realy liked your story. Do you have a crystal ball? Because sometimes it reminds me of Sam now.
Kokoroyume chapter 27 . 11/18/2011
Great story :)

Thank you !
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 27 . 6/6/2011
I cried so hard all through out this fic.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 16 . 6/6/2011
Shit, meet fan.
CeCe Away chapter 27 . 1/8/2011
You are so freakin creative to have plotted something out like this. The deal, Sam's powers, him being the final seal in a completely different way. All the schmoop and angst and battles and fighting Allistar and Lilith. Such an awesome enjoyable read.
Ani101 chapter 7 . 11/21/2010
okay so i realise i must seem like such a stalker but i really i like your stories so when i found this site not long ago i just started reading them all...and i just wanted to review this chapter of this story cos it's the first time it really made me cry, which to me is the mark of a VERY skilled writer, so thank you and well done!

just wanted to get that out there

take care

Sparkiebunny chapter 27 . 10/31/2010
This story was excellent! Creative, in-character, well-written, and very emotional. Nice work! :)
VoicesInTheWind chapter 27 . 8/4/2010
Wow, great story. Very intense. Imagine if this had happened, instead of what the show did ... but then I suppose they couldn't have dragged it out as long as they did, what with the apocalypse and all. Wonderful writing - thanks for sharing this!
GossipGirl22 chapter 27 . 6/25/2010
I read this story a long time ago when i didnt have an accout on here and let me just tell you this was an awsome fanfic! I seriously felt like crying
Yellowbulma chapter 27 . 3/23/2010
Wow amazing story!
carolinesayer chapter 27 . 11/25/2009
aww that was BRILLIANT! :D omg i don't think i've ever been so obsessed to get the next chapter of a fic :D unfortunately, im not allowed on computer for like 5 hours :( but WOW THAT WAS WELL GOOD! :D as you can probably tell, i loved it :D and am deffo off to your profile now :D ta! xx
lynxzpanther chapter 15 . 9/14/2009
yes, amazing story, but alastair must surely die for this.

very well written! sad, love the brothers, but at least sammy's back and he has dean. they'll always be there for him. :D poor bobby, he seriously needs his Putting Up With Winchester Crap Award.