Reviews for With One Kiss
(satisfied smirk)
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 19 . 7/9
(evil grin)
ArianandXaia chapter 26 . 12/1/2015
You have no idea how much I love this. It's so good, and very few people that I've seen have played with the idea of Sam's powers not being a result of the demon blood. This is one of my favorite fanfiction that I've ever read and re-read. It's so well written and the idea is so original and wonderful. It makes me cry every time I read it. I truly love this story, and I thank you again for taking the time to write it. :)
ArianandXaia chapter 27 . 2/1/2015
Oh my gosh that was amazing! This story kept me on the edge of my seat from 11:30 PM to 2:10 AM. I read 60,000 words in less than three hours, which I'm pretty sure is actually a record for me, because this story is so good. I loved it a lot!

Thank you so much for writing this!
-ArianandXaia :D

"You hear a lot of good, you hear a lot of bad. You just have to throw it all out and worry about who you are on the inside."
-Jared Padalecki
Frakking Toasters chapter 27 . 11/13/2013
That was an awesome story. I really loved it! So so good. xo
Skye1963 chapter 27 . 10/17/2012
okay, i'm sitting here crying my eyes out. Thanks! Heartwrenching, horrifying and all around a great story. Keep on writing! *smiles with tears*
Junkerin chapter 27 . 12/5/2011
I think this was the first story read writen by you with grown up Sam and Dean. I realy liked your story. Do you have a crystal ball? Because sometimes it reminds me of Sam now.
Kokoroyume chapter 27 . 11/18/2011
Great story :)

Thank you !
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 27 . 6/6/2011
I cried so hard all through out this fic.
BetahimeTsukiko chapter 16 . 6/6/2011
Shit, meet fan.
CeCe Away chapter 27 . 1/8/2011
You are so freakin creative to have plotted something out like this. The deal, Sam's powers, him being the final seal in a completely different way. All the schmoop and angst and battles and fighting Allistar and Lilith. Such an awesome enjoyable read.
Ani101 chapter 7 . 11/21/2010
okay so i realise i must seem like such a stalker but i really i like your stories so when i found this site not long ago i just started reading them all...and i just wanted to review this chapter of this story cos it's the first time it really made me cry, which to me is the mark of a VERY skilled writer, so thank you and well done!

just wanted to get that out there

take care

Ani
Sparkiebunny chapter 27 . 10/31/2010
This story was excellent! Creative, in-character, well-written, and very emotional. Nice work! :)
VoicesInTheWind chapter 27 . 8/4/2010
Wow, great story. Very intense. Imagine if this had happened, instead of what the show did ... but then I suppose they couldn't have dragged it out as long as they did, what with the apocalypse and all. Wonderful writing - thanks for sharing this!