Reviews for Kyonko: The revenge of Kyon
Eiserne Lady chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
Por favor, Continuala :)

me pareciĆ³ una idea muy original ;)
Raineh Daze chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
Oi, get back here and continue this story! D

GET BACK HERE!

Please? I want to see Haruhi's reaction.
loli-neechan chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
i hope you update soon _ me rlly lykee
shoreofeternity chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
Some parts are somewhat confusing but good job anyways!
Monochromatic Stains chapter 3 . 5/13/2009
its good but you should space out your words better
lilfriend400 chapter 3 . 4/20/2009
A little work on commas, paragraphing, and tenses, but overall it is a decent chapter. The way the parents are so "OMG!" freaks me out o.0 but when Kyonko said about getting Haruhi with the wrong idea, I wonder how wrong the idea would be. Reminds me of a doujin where there has to be KxK in order for Haruhi to get rid of Kyonko.
lilfriend400 chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
I'll take your word for Haruhi being OOC. Having Yuki to also like Kyonko seems a bit awkward, but heck, they're both Kyons xD It makes me wonder on what's going on in Yuki's apartment ;o As for the sister, she's just a little sister, and she'll be always her own annoying little self, so no hating the minis. If you're in a need for ideas, the first thing that came up in my mind was Kyon/Kyonko looking for Haruhi to solve the problem (in any typical way, whether it's leaving Kyonko with Haruhi, morphing them back together, etc). Other than that, brilliant story so far, and I'm already excited for the next chapter.
lilfriend400 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Very interesting story. You should try to stretch out your details to make the readers flow with your wavelength. Haruhi also seemed a bit... oblivious, but I'm in the same boat when it comes to OOC. Looking forward to the next chapter :)