Reviews for Imperfect Beauty
Nippah chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Poor Beast! It's really sad! :'(

Beautiful job! I love it
Mermaid Monster chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
"Book of Circus" is making me love Joker and Beast as a couple all over again. They are so sweet together! This is a beautiful and bittersweet one-shot that perfectly outlines the two. :)
ooo chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
This was so amazing! My eyes started to water at the end! You captured Beast and Joker beautifully, i love it! Eeep! So amazing!
macchime chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
That was such a beautifully written story, and it made me want to cry. I enjoyed it immensely.
MissMeggsie chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Tragically lovely, and beautifully written.
hahahero chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I love your writing style, and the way you wrote these two is especially gorgeous. The last line especially makes me want to smile and cry at the same time. Good job!
HoshisamaValmor chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
you are pretty much the only person writing Joker fics, which is a shame. I really like that you him as a pair to Beast, I like them together
neakingdom chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
That was so sweet! I almost cried for poor Beast! I never even thought to analyze them in the form of Beauty and the Beast! But yes Joker is definitely a beauty! Hehe! :) It was also interesting to see how you portrayed their past! All in all, it was very well written and definitely worth the read! :)
StalkerChan chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Beautifully done. Amazing job. Can't wait to read the rest of your stories.
BladeMaster16 chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
This is a really awesome portrayal of the two characters! I really enjoyed it and I want more! Please continue it...*is reduced to begging*
fallenmad chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
That was marvelous! I like Beast with Joker. When I reread the chapter with Beast and Sebastian, made me realize that he truly is a demon. I felt really sad for Beast. Your story quenched some of that unwanted feeling!

Loved the last line!

"She will stay because she loves him, her imperfect Beauty, and she will proudly be his Beast."