Reviews for Visiting Hours
Animeangellover2 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I really liked this fic :) It had me laughing and awwing Goku's reactions.
vaniityissues chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
i am going to be sick why do people do this
Chem-Death chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
That was amusing
Imelicious chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
lovw it!
Lost to the Hoping chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I'm suddenly suspicious about how Cell "defeated" Frieza... XDDD Well done. This amused me greatly! Poor Goku.
StormRaven333 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I don't read alot of these but I found this possitively hilarious! I just 'knew' this was a strategic battle to rattle Goku's nerves the moment Cell had him in a compromising position and u did it well! I was laughing knowingly long b4 Cell, and I'm still crying with laughter!

10/10! XD
wow chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
this story was hot. keep it up.
dulce-vg chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
IS A GOOD FANFIC! SO SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH! COME ON! _
Saiya chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
P You had better make a sequel. There is such a pathetically low amount of Cell x Goku that I'm rather depressed. I swear it might just be this one amazing story and no others. Well I'll go search for more lovely Cell x Goku. But please do make a sequel.

XoXo
Emerald Elyon chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
*Squeals delightedly* Omg, I loved this fic! I've been dying to read one like this for... *counts with her fingers* 5 years! Serious now imagine how awkward I felt watching DragonBallZ And getting very odds thoughts once I saw Cell and Goku together... *Laughs* And Today I finally decided to see if anyone else entertained those thoughts. And sure enough! Woot! Cell rules!

Ja ne!
Wallace chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
NOM NOM NOM NOM *devours this fic with starved delight*

I am a beast below the surface lying dormant, sometimes for centuries, for the extraordinarily rare event that Goku/Cell should ever be written. And well. As it is I already admired your other fics involving Cell. You have him well-hashed out and its always a pleasure to see what you're doing with him.

As a one-shot it was very well-rounded. It felt complete even though it could easily have a sequel *waggly eyebrows*, the the ending was fantastic. Cell is perfectly sexy without being turned into a creep, which, well, EVERYONE does. I mean, what else is he doing with ALL these sixteen-year-old heroins?

One more thing. I'm so glad you put in all the touching. I always thought that Cell would be one of those people who gesticulate and use uncomfortable touching, especially to the face, to assert himself.