Reviews for Devoted
SingleMum chapter 17 . 5/2/2014
love it its so well no words for it just love it cant wait for me took me 4 dys to read it all love it
Maneli Swan chapter 17 . 2/5/2014
wow! You were gone for two tears then you come back and I see this three years later...WOW...
nessa01 chapter 17 . 7/6/2013
Wow love this story!

I really hope their will be more to this story!
Letmesignman chapter 16 . 6/6/2013
Alyssa, since you turned off the PM I'm writing you here. I hope everything well with you but please let us, readers, know about your plans considering this story. I still hope that you finish it. :)
Awesomesaurs chapter 17 . 4/1/2013
R u going to continue the story because it is really good.
Letmesignman chapter 17 . 3/19/2013
Such great story! I hope you'll finish it! A lot of readers, especially Russian, want E&B HEA! :)
khaleesiofthewolves chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
I read this story a while back. I am writing a story, and I was wondering if I can bounce an idea from your story. It's just a small one. Please reply back!
Sunflowers.mean.love chapter 17 . 11/12/2012
So it's been nearly a year since this was updated...:)
babybaby15 chapter 17 . 8/4/2012
I loved it
EBRAJERCECullen 130 chapter 17 . 5/19/2012
love this story! please continue!
MaryKitty chapter 17 . 5/18/2012
LOved this story! Saw that you haven't updated since Decemeber...do you have plans to continue?
TwilightFreak19 chapter 17 . 4/15/2012
This is a great story can't wait to read more. Update soon please :)
Fluffy Tranquil chapter 17 . 3/22/2012
I noticed a few mistakes, but I'm a natural editor, so it's just what I do. I was reading fanfics for the movie "Now and Then" and I randomly decided out of nowhere to look up your page. I was SO excited when I saw in your profile that you were updating this story! I scrolled down and quickly read and enjoyed the chapter! ( Let me know if you ever need a beta!

And it's honestly no problem at all! I am still in high school and things are hard for me as well. I have to finish up my resume and get recommendations for a paid summer internship. I really want to get an iMac so I can use it for my writing career and so I will not have to wait to use the computer to complete my home assignments. But literally, it's amazing that you've traveled! My sister and I want to go to Europe (probably Italy, France, Germany, Belgium, Scotland, Ireland, London, etc. The usual places) the summer after I graduate (June 2013.) We wanted to go to Ecuador this summer, but you do not know my parents! Haha. It would also conflict with my internship if I do get, which I am really hoping for! But hey, I could go in early or mid August, as the internship only lasts about 47 days and the pay is around $2000.

Good luck with school and I hope to see an update very soon! :D.
AceTrace chapter 17 . 12/20/2011
"Edward?"

"Yes?"

"Shut up."

Bahahahhaha love it!
canis lupus familiaris chapter 17 . 12/17/2011
well thats a relief. I was starting to think you had died or somthing. Good luck with collage.