Reviews for Custos
ILDV chapter 2 . 9/13
MattKennedy chapter 2 . 8/18
Excellent mini-story! Love the twist. :D
Brievel chapter 1 . 6/17
*happy dance at this story* Wow!
AI chapter 2 . 6/2
Interesting! A more broken Jedi Order, broken Obiwan, a less broken Vader. Of course Padme is Empress while Vader is the Consort, a loving Vader makes all the difference. Still hoping Obiwan doesn't fall and stays Light while accepting Vader and the children's Dark/Light mix. For if he does give in to the Dark, how is he different from the Dark Jedi out there? Thanks for writing and sharing!
JasonDragonwing chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
Cool plot twist! Thanks for sharing! I really enjoyed it! :)
The Three March Hares chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Who says that you can't have a benevolent Empire? Dark doesn't have to mean evil.

I like your version of events. Much more balanced.
Convenient Alias chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
Well, that last line was certainly a mood clash. All happy and peaceful, Anakin and Obi Wan together with Luke, Leia and Padme...and the Dark Side triumphed.
Makes me shiver.
T. Alana M chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
this was good :) But Anakin and Padme aren't all that different from before they went to the Dark Side, so are you trying to make the Dark Side look like 'good' influence?
kjayla chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
It's been years since you've written this... But I figured it's never to late to know someone enjoyed your writing. And I did. Quite a bit.
I love it when Obi-Wan and Anakin friendship/brotherhood prevails. :D
And secondly, I wanted to thank you for killing off Yoda, not because I wanted him to die, quite the opposite, I rather like Yoda, but just because I was heartbroken thinking that Yoda would ever be part of the torturing of Obi-Wan.
Again, it's been years, but even now your work is being enjoyed. :D
Book girl fan chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
I think the line between Dark and Light is far more blurred in your universe. It seems that the world is as it should be, but it is far more complicated than that.
Meraxes chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
This story seems to be very fascinating. It has a lot more potential than most fanfics I see, and the idea is quite original. I'm especially interested in seeing how the Light and Dark sides of the Force will play out. Just one question: how come Padme is perfectly fine with Anakin turning in this version?
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
Ooooh! That was a good one! I liked it, I really did. Wish there were more fics like this out there, I do... :(
1sunfun chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
A really, really nice, good, interesting, exciting and original story.

Blake2020 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012