Reviews for Custos
brookeyy14 chapter 3 . 5/29/2016
loved it! and this universe...awesome job writing this!
RevealFanatic chapter 3 . 5/28/2016
Something about Anakin being Emperor-Consort while Padme rules as Empress is just perfect and kind of funny here.

I feel like even in the most darkside happy idealistic fics that this is the most realistic thing that works.
Teresa chapter 3 . 4/20/2016
I am IN LOVE with this fic! This is kinda how I would see a Dark Anakin/Vader ruler and his family AU :)
Book girl fan chapter 3 . 4/19/2016
It certainly *seems* like a good surprise...but in this world, is anything truly good?
SnowflakesandMozart chapter 3 . 4/14/2016
I'm not much of a fan of Dark side fics, but this one is really good. Maybe the world doesn't seem so dark-Luke and Leia are happy, Padme and Anakin seem content, even the Force is happy when Obi-Wan joins them. Certainly his experiences of torture and abuse, as well as the apparent slide into amorality by the remaining Jedi, make me feel sympathy for his decision to join Anakin. You crafted the story well, dropping bits of the puzzle at just the right time so that I could figure out what had happened to Obi-Wan, Anakin, and the Jedi Order. Perhaps part of the reason I found this story compelling is that your opening intrigued me, making me want to solve the puzzle of what had happened to lead to this situation. good work.
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 3 . 4/1/2016
What do you mean by turn? Like, use the dark side kind of turn, or mistrust the Jedi kind of turn?
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 3 . 3/30/2016
Well, as long as Anakin found the balance... Jedi obviously lost it.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
DawnDayrider chapter 3 . 3/15/2016
An update? Yes!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/14/2016
I love it so far! Keep writing! :D
Star wars watche chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Very interesting, i must say.
A chapter 3 . 2/25/2016
Thank you so much. I was always curious about what would happen next in this universe. I'm glad you came back to it.
Feanariel chapter 3 . 2/23/2016
A very nice addition to the story :)
badkidoh chapter 3 . 2/23/2016
Yet another great chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/22/2016
I've been reading this for months, over and over. And I assumed you'd decided you didn't want to continue. So when I saw an update, I audibly squealed. This was fantastic, thank you so much for writing more in this universe.
if-inconvenient-come-anyways chapter 3 . 2/21/2016
This is perfect I love it I love that you added Ashoka in the end that was exactly what this fic needed it is beautiful and I hope you write more