Reviews for Custos
ILDV chapter 3 . 2/21
Very GOOD
angie chapter 3 . 2/21
This is great, I love the way you have Anakin and Padme reuniting with Obi Wan in this empire, and with Ahsoka, too! More of this would be great, if you ever decide to continue. Thank you for this!
if-inconvenient-come-anyways chapter 2 . 1/23
I love is au you should totally do an entire fic on it...please...it would make my heart happy

Def gonna check out ur other fics too!
Geirhildur chapter 2 . 1/13
I absolutely love this story. It's the third time I re-read it this year, though I found it a couple of years ago. Thank you for writing this.
poplitealqueen chapter 2 . 11/11/2015
A cool ending. I'm a little sad there isn't more, but what can you do? You don't know how happy it makes me that it was Padmé and not Anakin that takes over after the Emperor died. She would run the Empire right tbh.

Thanks for writing this!
poplitealqueen chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Interesting! I like how Obi-Wan seems just a bit off from it all (poor guy) and the twist that the Jedi had been the ones to torture him caught me completely off guard!
supernova01 chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
loved it!
ILDV chapter 2 . 9/13/2015
VEry GOOD
MattKennedy chapter 2 . 8/18/2015
Excellent mini-story! Love the twist. :D
Brievel chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
*happy dance at this story* Wow!
AI chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
Interesting! A more broken Jedi Order, broken Obiwan, a less broken Vader. Of course Padme is Empress while Vader is the Consort, a loving Vader makes all the difference. Still hoping Obiwan doesn't fall and stays Light while accepting Vader and the children's Dark/Light mix. For if he does give in to the Dark, how is he different from the Dark Jedi out there? Thanks for writing and sharing!
JasonDragonwing chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
Cool plot twist! Thanks for sharing! I really enjoyed it! :)
The Three March Hares chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Who says that you can't have a benevolent Empire? Dark doesn't have to mean evil.

I like your version of events. Much more balanced.
Convenient Alias chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
Well, that last line was certainly a mood clash. All happy and peaceful, Anakin and Obi Wan together with Luke, Leia and Padme...and the Dark Side triumphed.
Makes me shiver.
T. Alana M chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
this was good :) But Anakin and Padme aren't all that different from before they went to the Dark Side, so are you trying to make the Dark Side look like 'good' influence?
69 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »