Reviews for Custos
kjayla chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
It's been years since you've written this... But I figured it's never to late to know someone enjoyed your writing. And I did. Quite a bit.
I love it when Obi-Wan and Anakin friendship/brotherhood prevails. :D
And secondly, I wanted to thank you for killing off Yoda, not because I wanted him to die, quite the opposite, I rather like Yoda, but just because I was heartbroken thinking that Yoda would ever be part of the torturing of Obi-Wan.
Again, it's been years, but even now your work is being enjoyed. :D
Book girl fan chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
I think the line between Dark and Light is far more blurred in your universe. It seems that the world is as it should be, but it is far more complicated than that.
Meraxes chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
This story seems to be very fascinating. It has a lot more potential than most fanfics I see, and the idea is quite original. I'm especially interested in seeing how the Light and Dark sides of the Force will play out. Just one question: how come Padme is perfectly fine with Anakin turning in this version?
Sanna Black Slytherin chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
Ooooh! That was a good one! I liked it, I really did. Wish there were more fics like this out there, I do... :(
1sunfun chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
A really, really nice, good, interesting, exciting and original story.

1sunfun
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
great
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
Wonderful!

Is there going to be more?
pronker chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
How interesting - I'm pleased Obi-Wan's characterization was the focus, as it's fascinating to think of him with Stockholm Syndrome, though sad to think of Jedi torturing each other - and the story is an excellent AU.
Fish Inna Barrel chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Very interesting concept - I like how it's kinda a happy ending. But it feels so short! I want to know what happened next! Anyway, good work on this. :)
Barranca chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
What an interesting interpretation of Imperial Skywalkers' rule. And to imagine, Obi-Wan's refusal to go after Annakin made a huge difference.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
I think this could make a great longer story, but I liked the general idea. My biggest problem is that Padme would never agree to rule an empire. I would assume she would set it up similarly to the original Republic (with some differences) and then be the equivalent of Supreme Chancellor. *shrug* She just loved democracy too much.
Furionknight chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
X59 chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
really good
lealila chapter 2 . 3/6/2011
So interesting. Because, even if the darkside won, it's still a happy ending, isn't it? The one comment about the one thing Obi-Wan is not allowed to participate was hilarious! AWfully well done!
twisterblake2010 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010