Reviews for Custos
DruidRaven2090 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
I wasn't sure what to expect when I started reading this. I told myself I was going to read this with an open mind and I did and I love it. I definitely have to read more and must thank you for writing Custos. "Normal is only a setting a washing machine." -Raven
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
A wonderful first chapter. The set up for the universe is perfect. This is the empire that should have been. The Skywalker family and Obi-Wan making things the way they should be.

Well done,

miz chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
I see that this is completed, and i have so many questions! Why Amidala as Empress, not Anakin? although i suppose she does have the political history. Why wouldn't Padme be upset about the killings at the temple like she was in canon? I love all the Force stuff, about it being in balance, but Kenobi didn't start using the dark side, did he? will they teach the twins how to use both? AH you need a sequel! so good.
Beth chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
Well, if that was the Dark Side I don't mind so much if it won. This was very interesting. Will there be more?
Fullmetal Knight chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
I really enjoyed this. I was thinking of making an RP based on this type of storyline
Trude chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
this was great

I love fics where Padmé survives and stays with (dark) Anakin and Obi-Wan being with them too like this ... great
Elenothar chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
I really liked this story!

Write more Star Wars fanfiction ;)
Leyte chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
Interesting, good but... interesting. What about more about Empress taking the throne? Why her and not Anakin?
Anon chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
Interesting story! Thanks for writing and sharing it.

The interactions between Obi-wan and Anakin were very well written and believable. Well done.
Karol Wolfe chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
So far so good. I'm looking forward to seeing where you go with it.
badkidoh chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
this is great so far, update soon
Allyanna chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
Very good! I'm happy that you decided to write a bit more! I really liked it!
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
Short, but excellent. I look forward to the sequel.
Beth chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Oh yes, this is good! I can't wait for the second part. Update as soon as you can!
Melissa45 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Interesting premise. Looking forward to more!
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »