Reviews for Lelouch The Prinny
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 1 . 7/8
I can imagine him being one of the first to be thrown...only to blow up.
EminaRukiax chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
whoa! nice way of continuing Lelouch's death! btw, is this really one shot? can you make a sequel or something? it's really good story by the way :D
angelaCG chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
The only problem I have here is that accepting becoming a prinny right away doesn't sound very Lelouch.
DevilGirlZero657 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
PLZ MORE THIS IS AWESOME!
Tony chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
This story is cool. Can't wait to see the rest
WeissKnight99 chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Heres what I think what may happen:

1. Etna gets assassinated, BY LULUPRINNY!

2. Laharl has been geassed to accept love and elopes with flonne (yerugh.) LuluPrinny becomes the new overlord.

3. He mass Geasses the whole castle under his bidding.

4. Laharl gets pwnzord. By Luluprinny.

5. LuluPrinny finds ShirleyPrinny. Saweet.

6. LuluPrinny finds ClovisPrinny, uhoh... and a war breaks out. LOL! ClovisPrinny GOES KABLOSH!
Silver W. King chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
interesting start, plz update
kyugan chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
hmm...this one has serious potential.

Does Lelouch still possess his power of geass? Cause Kurtis did and he was a cyborg, so by logic, he should have lost his abilities upon becoming a prinny.

Also, Laharl possessed all his overlord power despite being a prinny, so there's no reason Lelouch shouldn't, seeing as Geass is a natural ability too.
Adorn chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Oh, life's gonna be hell for Lelouch-dood.
Prince-Marth85 chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Complete? With only 1 chapter? Come on! What's up with that? I'd love to read more of this! This definitely has potential if you continue it!
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
DOOD!this is gotta continue this,i can already picture lelouch the prinny getting a prinny sized version of his zero outfit,that would just be golden!
Peachcandy chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
A super smart Lelouch prinny huh?

I feel so bad for him... Kinda.
neolight16 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
interesting but I think he would just use his geass too take over the deamon world
rultas chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Oh poor Lelouch, as a Prinny. I guess it's cute but if he still had Geass, Etna probably wouldn't boss him around. I hope he takes over the Disgaea world as a Prinny! Just kidding!
Heaven's Demon chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
definitely the Best Evah! oh, my poor lelou, cursed to be a prinny! WITH ETNA AS A BOSS! What'd he do to deserve it?