Reviews for Harry Potter and the Evan's Family
katrina39 chapter 19 . 1/16
any more chapters to come I like this please contact me by thanks
Flying Chrissy chapter 19 . 10/6/2014
Cool story! Look forward to the next update.
HikaruWinter chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
If I were Harry I'd be freaking out right the momment I sat in that limo. In a very "WTF is happening this time? And how does it relate to the snake-y supervillian this time?" kind of way.
Nate chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
While I would like to read about Harry being with his Grandparents - this story is filled with such stupidity that I literally can't bring myself to hit the "Next" button.
Nate chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
Yeah fucker Hermione too then. "Dumbledore forbid me from telling you."

Oh fucking please - that ranks right up there with "I was only following orders." which didn't work at the Nuremberg Trials and shouldn't work for Hermione justifying herself to Harry either.
Nate chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
Oh goddamn I hate the fucking Weasleys. From Molly the Overbearing Shrew to Ron with the Inferiority Complex I absolutely detest those fuckers.
Nate chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
Yeah for so-called educated and wise witches and wizards - Mad Eye and Tonks are being fucking stupid. You don't invite others along without FUCKING ASKING FIRST. It's considered FUCKING RUDE!
Phoniex Fire Pixie chapter 19 . 5/7/2014
I know it's been awhile since you wrote on this story but I really enjoyed it and would love to be able to read more
rmw8855 chapter 19 . 4/16/2014
I have enjoyed the 1st 19 chapters of your story. I hope you find the time and inspiration to finish it someday.
christinelbain chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
good
Slygrifflepuffclaw chapter 19 . 8/1/2013
Absolutely love this story just wish it was finished
GF quitting chapter 17 . 7/6/2013
Wasn't something said about the Queen had to let Harry know WHERE Potter Manor was. That ONLY she knew.
Then WTF are the Weasleys doing there BEFORE Harry even sees it ... And WHO is "deciding it's safer for them to go there"?

With the rest of two (note the spelling, TWO) chapters remaining, I'm going to quit this on principle. Plus, it's obviously going nowhere fast enough in those few chapters- to either be abandoned... or a major rush job to finish.
I'll take my leave.
G Fawkes chapter 16 . 7/6/2013
So... based on the conversations given (and there is NOTHING else to go on) Harry and Susan portkeyed into a party, talked to Daphne and Theodore for MAYBE five minutes, and portkeyed out, and Susan left... nice date. Ya' think maybe they could have stayed longer, had a drink, made out, swam naked, limbo-ed, shagged in the bushes, ANYTHING but stay a few minutes and leave? WTF? That was SHORTER than his date with Cho, and he didn't have Hermione as an excuse.
And in that short time, Harry agreed to Theo being an advisor? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiighhhhhhtttt!

The lesson of the day is: if you don't write it, it didn't happen... we don't ASSUME they mingled, talked to every person there, ate snacks, got drunk, or anything else OTHER than what YOU put on the page.
GF again chapter 13 . 7/5/2013
' "Yes. I am flying on my broom. I am playing Quitich, which is a Wizarding sport. I am on the school team." Harry said as he explained Quittich.'

And now we finally figure out that this is one of those people that has written after WATCHING THE MOVIES BUT NOT READING THE BOOKS! B/c there is NO F#$%ing way you could NOT know how to spell QUIDDITCH, had you read SEVEN Harry Potter books

Sorry, everyone else... I am not trying to be the fanfic 'troll' or anything, here, but the mistakes are inexcusable enough, then add the complete LACK of common book based knowledge of the subject. Some may think the movies are ok, but they have completely bastardized the books, and I don't accept them.
G Fawkes chapter 12 . 7/5/2013
' "I am afraid so. Dumbledore wanted you to meet a non-noble Gryffindor family very loyal to him. The /Wesley's/ were the perfect pick. Therefore, you and eventually Hermione Granger were placed in the /Weasley/ orbit.
The/ Wesley's/ are great people and they do care for you Harry. However ...'

Any takers on how to freakin' spell WEASLEY! Wrong- right- and wrong again in three sentences?!
Again... care much?!

Do you have ANY idea, the difference between to, two, and too?

(and I just went to the bio, to make sure you weren't a 'second language' writer, b/c THAT would be impressive... and this is ONLY a good story line, but the writing part needs about five Betas.

And finally, (for now) may I suggest learning when and when NOT to use a comma. I'm sitting here reading things over (comma), sometimes two and three times (comma), trying to make sense of your NON and WRONG punctuation.

Yes, you are American... try to NOT let the Euros laugh at us for being idiots!