Reviews for Harry Potter and the Evan's Family
ThunderSphinx chapter 17 . 3/21
Hell the Holy Hell can the Weasleys get into Potter Manor without Harry's permission? And the bloody hell did Remus become Secret Keeper without Harry knowing!?
ThunderSphinx chapter 14 . 3/21
Really? That cliche? Hermione getting the Black Family Library? Despite the the fact that that place is probably warded and cursed to hell and back, why Hermione deserve to get the ENTIRE library?

Furthermore, WHY DID SIRIUS NOT LEAVE ANYTHING FOR HARRY!?

What the Bloody Fuck
siblingloveF2 chapter 19 . 1/14
I like how in this story you made Harry powerful but not over powered. I am a person who likes explanations. You gave Harry power and explained how and why he got that power. Most people just give Harry power but do not explain where the power came from and why it was Harry who got the power. Mark Evans being related to Harry is something I have thought about but I honestly thought I was the only one so when I found this story I was excited. Keep up the good work and post a chapter soon.
Love, siblingloveF2
(It is my birthday on Monday January 16 if you want to surprise me)
Guest chapter 19 . 11/19/2016
Oh my gosh? ?! Sirius is back yay!
mckertis chapter 19 . 11/13/2016
Yeah, this story only works if EVERYONE is "on the take". So everyone knows Harry is important noble, but never tell him, except suddenly they race each other to try and be the first to "open his eyes to the truth". Why didnt they do this before ? Where was Amelia Bones or Neville previously ? What, Neville couldnt ask why Harry didnt want to go to his birthday party ? Or did Neville plot to overthrow Harry as a court wizard ?
SnuffleBear chapter 19 . 10/30/2016
Even thouht I love a reapperance of Sirius, that last sentence could be seen as distrubing ahhaha
"It would take more than death to keep me away from you..." AHHAhaha
Zandria chapter 19 . 10/22/2016
A very entertaining story shame it was never finished.
Rose099 chapter 19 . 9/5/2016
Update
monbade chapter 19 . 8/29/2016
good story, more please
Bob Evan chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
More plecs
Lisa Cooper chapter 19 . 5/12/2016
I really like how you moved things around, particularly making the dead Sirius Black as the Griffidor ghost. It seems appropriate and probable if Siris would have his way. Thank you for an entertaining story.
I love twilight bella Whitlock chapter 19 . 3/29/2016
I like it keep me updated
Dragonsfire212 chapter 19 . 1/30/2016
Please update this story I really enjoy it
KillerRose17 chapter 19 . 11/17/2015
OMG SIRIUS BLACK IS A GHOST! OMFG THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR BRINGING HIM BACK AND I ABSOLUTELY WUV THIS STORY PLZ UPDATE... CAPS IS LOCKED... HALP! :D
Harry lovr chapter 19 . 9/3/2015
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! I really want Harry to turn the ministry inside out. Starting with the auror office do a few checkups for dark marks, make sure that the wizengamot is death eater free. And pass an order that anyone carrying the dark mark gets a life sentence to azkaban. Harry should also appoint someone to be his personal newspaper reporter. I hope my suggestions help. Can't wait for next chapter