Reviews for Harry Potter and the Evan's Family
Harry lovr chapter 19 . 9/3
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH! LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! I really want Harry to turn the ministry inside out. Starting with the auror office do a few checkups for dark marks, make sure that the wizengamot is death eater free. And pass an order that anyone carrying the dark mark gets a life sentence to azkaban. Harry should also appoint someone to be his personal newspaper reporter. I hope my suggestions help. Can't wait for next chapter
Currahee506 chapter 19 . 8/20
katrina39 chapter 19 . 1/16
any more chapters to come I like this please contact me by thanks
Flying Chrissy chapter 19 . 10/6/2014
Cool story! Look forward to the next update.
HikaruWinter chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
If I were Harry I'd be freaking out right the momment I sat in that limo. In a very "WTF is happening this time? And how does it relate to the snake-y supervillian this time?" kind of way.
Nate chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
While I would like to read about Harry being with his Grandparents - this story is filled with such stupidity that I literally can't bring myself to hit the "Next" button.
Nate chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
Yeah fucker Hermione too then. "Dumbledore forbid me from telling you."

Oh fucking please - that ranks right up there with "I was only following orders." which didn't work at the Nuremberg Trials and shouldn't work for Hermione justifying herself to Harry either.
Nate chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
Oh goddamn I hate the fucking Weasleys. From Molly the Overbearing Shrew to Ron with the Inferiority Complex I absolutely detest those fuckers.
Nate chapter 7 . 8/10/2014
Yeah for so-called educated and wise witches and wizards - Mad Eye and Tonks are being fucking stupid. You don't invite others along without FUCKING ASKING FIRST. It's considered FUCKING RUDE!
Phoniex Fire Pixie chapter 19 . 5/7/2014
I know it's been awhile since you wrote on this story but I really enjoyed it and would love to be able to read more
rmw8855 chapter 19 . 4/16/2014
I have enjoyed the 1st 19 chapters of your story. I hope you find the time and inspiration to finish it someday.
christinelbain chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Slygrifflepuffclaw chapter 19 . 8/1/2013
Absolutely love this story just wish it was finished
GF quitting chapter 17 . 7/6/2013
Wasn't something said about the Queen had to let Harry know WHERE Potter Manor was. That ONLY she knew.
Then WTF are the Weasleys doing there BEFORE Harry even sees it ... And WHO is "deciding it's safer for them to go there"?

With the rest of two (note the spelling, TWO) chapters remaining, I'm going to quit this on principle. Plus, it's obviously going nowhere fast enough in those few chapters- to either be abandoned... or a major rush job to finish.
I'll take my leave.