Reviews for Heartbeats
Leens chapter 36 . 2/21/2012
Another great Liason fic finished. Thanks!
chawkchic chapter 36 . 2/20/2012
Extremely well written
tanilc chapter 36 . 2/12/2012
wow. i cant believe this is the end. amazing chpater as always. i wish there were 100 more to go. thanks for all your hard work in this great story.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 36 . 2/11/2012
OMG my apologies for taking so long to post my review. Everytime I tried the page couldn't be seen. For a minute there I thought something was wrong with my internet.

Anyhoo you did a marvelous job wrapping this fic up. I knew Jason and Elizabeth wouldn't take the girls away from Robin or Nadine and rightly so. Not that I was worried or anything, lol. I am just so glad that Jason and Elizabeth made a life together away from PC and adopted a little boy they named Jake. Oh Elizabeth learned to cook, too funny. lol

Very interesting what happened to everyone else too.

Thanks so much for sharing. Hope you feel like giving us more of your brilliance some time soon.

Happy writing.
lrobinson01 chapter 36 . 2/9/2012
Fantastic story. I know it was hard knowing where your children are and making the decision to let them stay with the adopted familes. Glad they have jake.
anon chapter 36 . 2/9/2012
I still wish they had been with their girls. I guess, to me, they are hurting the girls in the long run. They could have been in their lives.
DevilJolie chapter 36 . 2/8/2012
What a great ending! I love the way you wrapped up everybodies storylines. I'm glad that Jason and Elizabeth are living a simple life and have adopted a child of their own. Thanks for the happy ending. :)
chawkchic chapter 35 . 1/24/2012
So sad, as Jason and Elizabeth prepare to walk away saving their children heart break. Loved the will reading.
tanilc chapter 35 . 1/23/2012
i love your spenilli. he is so funny, and i would love to see diane stoned.

poor jason and elizabeth, and to some degree johnny, this chapter was heartbreaking, and i knew it was coming. i hope that something can be done for all of them. more please.
fan chapter 35 . 1/23/2012
I could understand Liz choice if the girls lived in different states with families that they did not know, but the girls live with their friends and have no father in their lives or other siblings. All parties know and care for one another.

Liz sort of made the decision for jason, Nadine and Robin and would have made it work.

Sad.
babebo1968 chapter 35 . 1/22/2012
Great update but I do want Jason to find out Car;y's involvment in his twins disapearence!
Virgy chapter 35 . 1/22/2012
That was heartbreaking.. What a brave decision they made. Im glad they are leaving together I only wish that by sone miracle they can have a baby of their own. Please update again soon.
DevilJolie chapter 35 . 1/22/2012
Great update! You gave a lot of hints that you were not planning on Jason and Elizabeth raising their children in the end so I wasn't really surprised by this chapter. I'm still sad about it though. I can't wait for the next update. I could really use a happy ending for them. :)
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 34 . 1/16/2012
Yesssss another update woowoo!

Ok I just want to make sure that Liason's babies are boys and not girls, right? I don't want them to be Cate and Laura. That would just break my heart because I want Jason and Elizabeth to find their boys and raise them. At least that's what I'm hoping you are going to do? If not then I will have to deal. :(

Maxie catching Robin was hilarious and her reaction to Robin linking her with Spinelli had me lmao.

I was cheering when Jason brushed off Carly. I am still looking forward to her getting her comeuppance for her part in Liason's tragedy!

Update was perfect as always.

Happy writing.
chawkchic chapter 34 . 1/15/2012
Damn I've been fearing they were told the wrong sex and this would happen. Can it just be a scary coincidence? Great chapter.