Reviews for Heartbeats
lrobinson01 chapter 16 . 1/25/2011
Carly is such a bitch and i am so glad jason didn't fall for her manipulations. i hope liz gives jason a chance to talk.
DevilJolie chapter 16 . 1/22/2011
I loved the update. Johnny and Maxie are cute together. I can't wait for Jason to reunite with Elizabeth. Thank you!
Twisted Musalih chapter 16 . 1/22/2011
Carly is such a BLEEP! It's really good. Looking forward to the next chapter.
lrobinson01 chapter 15 . 1/17/2011
aaaaggggghhhhh, this is killing me. what did anthony do and what happened between jason and liz. can't wait for more.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 15 . 1/12/2011
I miss Lila! Loved her and Jason convo. Poor Elizabeth. Whatever has her staying away from PC must be BIG. So many ?'s can't wait to read more.
Twisted Musalih chapter 15 . 1/11/2011
Great chapter! Cant wait to read more.
lrobinson01 chapter 14 . 12/12/2010
maxie is so funny. great update
Jynx0854 chapter 14 . 12/10/2010
OMG I'm so looking forward to what Sonny/Anthony did. I know Jason is going to be furious since the sonagram had to been Jason's baby with Liz. I feel so bad she is so cold. It's time for Lizzie to come out and play with the bad folks of PC!
DevilJolie chapter 14 . 12/8/2010
Great update! I love this story so much. :)
bjq chapter 13 . 11/22/2010
Please update soon
DevilJolie chapter 13 . 11/19/2010
I loved how when Sonny accused Alexis of eavesdropping she replied that she wasn't Carly...as Carly was eavesdropping on their conversation. That was perfect!

Thank you for the update. I can't wait for more. :)
lrobinson01 chapter 13 . 11/19/2010
i can't wait to find out what carly and sonny did to jason.
SHAREBEAR chapter 12 . 11/15/2010
Okay, you got my attention with this story. Who are the kids mother, and why do I have a feeling it is Elizabeth but without her knowing about it. I wonder what will happen next with Jason and Johnny and when is Elizabeth and Jason going to see each other for the first time in five years. Intriguing...please update soon... :)
alikat224 chapter 12 . 10/26/2010
I have to admit, this was rather hard reading. There was so much information you had to lay out prior to getting on to the story. I'm actually kind of glad I waited so long to read it. Now that we're getting somewhere in the story and fleshing out some of the secrets being held by the players, the story is picking and and with it, my interest.

I hope you aren't offended. I think this is the case for any and all ensemble pieces if the story doesn't start out straight forward. If there's a beginning, middle and end, then it's easy peasy but whe it starts out where the chess pieces are already strategically spread across the board (which you tend to enjoy in your stories), it takes some maneuvering by the reader to figure it out.

So, I found myself scanning for content the things I don't care about right now but also knowing in the back of my mind, this will be a story re read, perhaps a few times. First, because you are one of my favorite writers and I have complete and total faith in you but also because I'll get to points and be confused because I didn't fully read what was written.

You've hooked me again.

And I love it!
CCBTH chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
just wondering if this is posted someplace else.. like another website? Id love to read more of it. hopefully it is. I know there are lots of jason/liz websites. I have to admitt i couldnt give a shit about maxie, robin, nadine, or any of the rest really its hard not to scan right for the liz/jason stuff. but this is good.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »