Reviews for Heartbeats
DevilJolie chapter 12 . 10/24/2010
I'm glad you are updating this story again. I'm so intrigued by it. The clues and conversations are all so ambiguous that it makes me a little crazy (but in a good way.) I can't wait to find out what happens next (and in some cases what is happening now.) It is fun to guess. :)
DevilJolie chapter 11 . 10/14/2010
I'm so glad that you updated this story! I am starting to get an idea about what happened to Jason and Elizabeth. I guess I will find out soon if I'm on the right track. I hope for more soon!
lrobinson01 chapter 11 . 10/14/2010
I almost forgot about this story and had to reread a few previous chapters to get into again and it is so good. Carly is a little trick and I wonder what Sonny did to Jason and does involve Liz. Please don't take to long for another update.
Lizzie0609 chapter 11 . 10/14/2010
Loved IT!
chawkchic chapter 10 . 7/3/2010
Wow, definitely a tale your weaving. I don't think Elizabeth willingly gave up her child and I have a serious fear that Robin's little girl is hers. Jason needs to find out what Sonny lied about because I think he tore Elizabeth and Jason apart on purpose. Love the side story of Spinelli and Nadine so much; Spinelli without the Sam obsession is so much better.
lrobinson01 chapter 10 . 6/30/2010
wow, fantastic update. maxi is hilarious and poor nadine but i love anthony. yeah, i think patrick and liz are breaking up.
DevilJolie chapter 10 . 6/29/2010
Everytime I read a chapter of this story I am left wanting more. I hope you update soon! I can't wait to find out what happens next. :)
lrobinson01 chapter 9 . 4/30/2010
Liz is not a happy person. I wonder what Sonny is hiding. Great update, can't wait for more.
Princess Rinoa chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I need your help, There’s a liason petition on Facebook and I’m spreading the word to people to sign it. Can you help me? Please next time you post a chapter please mention the liason petition. The link is

?aid9507&add1&id110978098935056&_a7&htmlup1#!/pages/Liason-Petition-Site/110978098935056?vwall&story_fbid109086272465240

Liason isnt dead, and it never will be. GH destroyed Liason so they could put Jasam back, but it is not happening. We can stop it. GH cant stop the power of us fans, but I need your help, please help me spread the word.
lizzievee chapter 8 . 4/8/2010
I just wanted to let you know how much I love this story. I can just imagine all the work you put into it. It's well written and good reading. I have a feeling I know where the story is heading and am getting anxious. I hope future chapters come quick. Keep up the great work!
lrobinson01 chapter 8 . 4/7/2010
I wonder if robin's daughter is jason and liz's. I am so happy you updated. I like crazy anthony but i hope he is a friend instead of a foe. great update and i can't wait for more.
Lizzie0609 chapter 8 . 4/7/2010
Great...as always. I can't wait to read more. Just a guess, but did Elizabeth allow Robin to adopt her's and Jason child?
Lizzie0609 chapter 7 . 3/27/2010
This is great. Are you going to continue?
lizzievee chapter 7 . 3/1/2010
I am a fan of your stories. I love Heartbeats and was so excited to see a new chapter. Please keep up the good work!
leasmom chapter 7 . 2/27/2010
A very different story. Waiting for more
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »