Reviews for Heartbeats
PAMELA HEDSTROM chapter 6 . 2/10/2010
loved the update had to go back and review had forgotten how complicated this was.

can't wait for more
lizzievee chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
I really love this story and am hoping you will continue it. I am a fan of your writing!
CassandraDarling chapter 5 . 7/7/2009
This is really great, I just read all of the chapters

and I'm looking forward to reading more.

Please update soon!

It's so good :)

-Casandra
handleit chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
I've been re-miss in my reading, but I'm catching up. I'm diggin' this and very curious about the twists.

So Elizabeth and Jason have yet to meet up? Wonder how she gets back to PC or maybe he has to go get her in Manhattan? Can't wait for more.
pamela Hedstrom chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
great chapter this will be a long one because you have so many stories to tell
babeboo1968 chapter 5 . 6/10/2009
hahaha nickolas can be evil when need be. So, when is Jason going to show his presence?
BrownieHartz chapter 4 . 6/1/2009
I love how you are bringing everyone into this... I can't wait to see how they are all connected! I can tell I'm in for a long bumpy ride.

Somehow I missed Ch 3... but I'm back!
Number1GHfan chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
LOVED IT!

Please update soon, I can' wait to find out what happens next )
PAMELA HEDSTROM chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
I love this story it is so convoluted and I'm thinking and thinking because I love a good mystery
tanilc chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
hi i just read the first 4 chapters of this fic and it is great like everything you write, i love it. Robin sounds like a nerotic cold fish in this story, and carly sounds like the gold digging slut like she used to be. I feel so bad for nadine in this fic, i hope she gets spencer and gets to hook up with Johnny. Is one of the children going to end up being Elizabeth's and Jason's. keep the updates coming.
formerflautist chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
It is such a relief to read a story by an author who knows how to write and isn't spamming this site with poorly written "stories". More writers should be like you.
pwrmom2 chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
great update. can't wait to see what happens with Jason training Johnny
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 3 . 5/25/2009
I am really diggin the different twist and turns of the characters in this fic. Love the touch of mystery too.

Thank you for taking the time to update. Can't wait for more. Happy writing
ma1teo chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I really like this story and glad you have Nadine in it. Wow...Nik is acting like a total jerk I guess to the way he's acted on the show lately.
babeboo1968 chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
Thanks for the update. looking forward to more. So glad jason wasn't at Jake's. serves her right.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »