Reviews for Heartbeats
96meimei chapter 3 . 5/16/2009
good fic the mystery of what Anthony has done sounds like it was big-my guess is it has something to do with the baby Robin adopted and Elizabeth pain 22 Elizabeth had jason baby though it dies and AZ stole it and Robin ended up with it-convoluted I know-but would make for excellent drama

can't wait for the next update
CinnamonKiss chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
I love how in depth it was, it really gives you a good idea of the character's feelings and how they think and feel. I loved it!
Number1GHfan chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
I love this story so far! I can't wait to find out what happens next!

Please update soon! )
BrownieHartz chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
So many questions...

I can't wait until we really get into it and we see how all their lives connect.

Great job thus far
gabbylynn chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
Great job cant wait to see what you come up with next.
pwrmom2 chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
Great update. I must say Patrick is kind of a jerk in this one! Course with what a womanizer he used to be, how could I be surprised? lol. Glad Spinelli has Diane looking for a lawyer for Nadine and then poor JOhnny, just feel so sorry for him.
Pamela Hedstrom chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
good overview of characters so next chapter we will see what AZ did to all these folks right
PAMELA HEDSTROM chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
good start loved all the insights into these strange lives
babeboo1968 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Excellent beginning. I'm looking forward to the next chapters.
Number1GHfan chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Absolutely love it! Great start! I can't wait to find out what happens next D

Please update soon!
leasmom chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
This is starting out real good
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Girl, I love what you did with the Sonny and Alexis relationship. Too funny and it would have been much more entertaining than what transpired on the screen.

All of it's very interesting, but I really like the Sexis stuff.
pwrmom2 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Love the start of this. So glad you already have this new story in the works. I always love your fics (as you know...lol)
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13