Reviews for Heartbeats
tanilc chapter 34 . 1/14/2012
please please update soon. dont leave us hanging like that. amazing cliffhanger. i have to know if the kids are jason and liz's, and poor elizabeth what much she be thinking. I got a big laugh out of "Sonny's date with concrete fate" more soon pleae.
eygirl33 chapter 34 . 1/14/2012
Great update. Poor Elizabeth. I wonder if Johnny was able to put 2 and 2 together. What in the world is she and Jason going to do? It's a good thing Sonny's dead. Can't wait for Carly to finally get what she's got coming to her. Again, you'll be missed.
eygirl33 chapter 33 . 1/14/2012
REEEEEEALLY GREAT STORY! I just started reading and I couldn't stop, not that I ever could, with your stories. I like to savor them. You are really amazing and as saddened as I am that you will no longer be writing Liason stories, I'm very happy to know that one day I'll be able to pick up a book and say I use to read her Liason stories. After your announcement, I had to actually look and see how many stories you had written and I thought that I could always reread them, some even for the 3rd time. Anywho, I just love this story. Not that I'm bloodthirsty, but IMO Sonny got off to easy. I would have loved for him to suffer more, the bastard. Seems that everyone's received their comeuppance but Carly. Can't wait to see what you have planned for that shrew. Oh and after this story, I'll start panicking. Again, thanks for ALL the wonderful Liason stories.
arcoiris0502 chapter 34 . 1/14/2012
Charlynn,

OMG! I can't wait to read more. You really tricked me so I was right, the girls are Jason and Elizabeth's. Or am I? I can't wait for you to update soon. This story is so good. I'll have to go back and read the rest of your 159 stories. Again, I'll repeat that you really have a gift. I'm a Special Ed teacher and I've read so many books including children's books that I like to think that I know a great author when I read one of their stories and I think you are a great one. OK, enough of me buttering you up-just kidding. You don't know me but I don't say or write something that I don't mean-too old (51) and too set in my ways. My friends and family have said I don't have a filter and I don't have to say everything I feel or think but that's just me. I got off topic, but I wanted you to know my compliment and opinion of your writing skills is sincere. Again, I'm going to beg for an update. I am going to miss this story because I love how you have written everyone. I can't wait to read what you have in store for Carly because I'm sure that she's going to make a move against Elizabeth and I know Jason is so done with her. I can't wait,so please don't leave me hanging so long.

Peace,

Iris
DevilJolie chapter 34 . 1/13/2012
Wow! I'm not going to lie, I suspected that Robin's and Nadines' adopted blond haired, blue eyed little girls were our missing twins. Even with that, I still had a "OMG" moment when the truth came out. I love that Johnny was the one to go after Elizabeth in that moment. I really can't wait for the next update. :)
Reds86 chapter 34 . 1/13/2012
I really hope that cate and laura are not liz and jasons cause that would be sad for all the people involved. But that seems to look like that is were this story is going.
jasamandspixie chapter 34 . 1/13/2012
Hope something happens between Maxie and Spinelli!
lrobinson01 chapter 34 . 1/13/2012
i knew it, i hope jason and liz get the girls back. this is gonna be a big mess. carly the skank that she is, i am so glad jason won't help her. does jason know carly had something to do with what happened to liz. dayum!
GHFan chapter 34 . 1/13/2012
This could work

Nadine and Robin can share custody of the girls with Jason and Liz. Besides since neither of the girls have a father, it would be a little easier for Jason than Elizabeth emotionally.

I want to see Liz and Jason meet their daughters. I hope that Nadine and Robin will be understanding.

3 mommies, one daddy and maybe two stepdads, those little girls will have a lot of love, and plus they each get a sister and Liz and Jason get to be parents if only certain weeks a month or however they split the time.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 33 . 12/19/2011
OMG you're wrapping things up smoothly, but you know there's one more person that needs HER just desserts! lol

Go Scrubs! lol

Can't wait to read if and when Liason reunite with their sons or leave them with their adoptive parents?

Thanks for the updates.

Happy writing.
chawkchic chapter 33 . 12/16/2011
Sweet Spencer is with Nadine. Glad that Elizabeth and Jason are communicating.
babeboo1968 chapter 33 . 12/13/2011
Awesome chapter. Now will Elizabeth and Jason find their children?
DevilJolie chapter 33 . 12/13/2011
Great update! I love that Patrick managed to seduce Robin. They could have their own fun spin off where they torture each other as they fall in love. I also love that Nadine got custody of Spencer. Diane threatening to leave if anybody cried was so funny. I do feel like those two storylines are basically wrapped up well.

I also liked the scene with Jason and Elizabeth. I laughed when Elizabeth talked about how she had imagined killing Sonny the same way that he actually died. I can't wait for more. :)
lrobinson01 chapter 33 . 12/13/2011
not a big fan of robin but sometimes a sex does help hehehe. glad nadine got the kids so sad for elizabeth, i hope she finds her kids soon
bjq chapter 33 . 12/13/2011