Reviews for Heartbeats
tanilc chapter 33 . 12/13/2011
Yay. I loved the last 2 chapters they were amazing. I am sorry to hear that you are going to stop writing the fanfic but thank you for all your great stories and all your hard work. Can't wait to read your original work.

Glad sonny is finally gone and that he didn't get to see the baby. So happy for Nadine. Can't wait to read more.
bjq chapter 32 . 12/5/2011
AWESOME Chapter! Can't wait to read more. Will they find the kids? Please update soon
chawkchic chapter 32 . 12/4/2011
Oh I so love the demise of Anthony and Sonny. I will miss your stories here but hope to see the original writings you one day produce. :)
arcoiris0502 chapter 32 . 12/3/2011
Charlynn,

I love reading your stories and I would like for you to continue but I understand why you can't. I thought I had a great idea about posting your original works online but then you won't get paid for it. I would love to read your original works or at least critique them. I'm not sure if I spelled that correctly. I do think you have been writing original stories but I guess you want to develop your own characters. Am I correct? Sadly, I would like to write but I really had to look at my writings and realized that I really don't have the talent. That was a hard pill to swallow. :) I'm a teacher and I think most of us want to write a book. Again, I'm glad that you gave us a heads up about your desire to become a published writer. I believe that you have an incredible talent and wish you all the best. I hope to read one of your books in the future. I would like to know the name of your website so that I can read more of your stories. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us. I can't wait to see how this story ends. You have me so confused right now. I just knew Jason and Elizabeth's kids are Robin and Nadine's daughters but I don't think they would take away the girls from either one of them. Hmm, I'm begging for hints. I know, I'll have to wait for the updates so update soon. Thanks again!

Peace,

Iris
babeboo1968 chapter 32 . 12/3/2011
Now that's the Jason Morgan I love! Great update.
leasmom chapter 32 . 12/3/2011
Great chapter. I was affarid that Jason wouldn't find his kids because he didn't get the info from Anthony. Good twist.
DevilJolie chapter 32 . 12/3/2011
Awesome update! When you said the story was almost over I couldn't really picture it because so much still needed to happen. I can't believe that you got rid of Anthony, Sonny, and Nikolas in one awesome, dramatic chapter. I can't wait for the reactions of Nadine, Alexis, and Elizabeth when they find out. I know that you said that Elizabeth and Jason were going to be alright, but I can't figure out what the future holds in store for them.

I can't wait for the next update. Good luck with your future endeavors. It's very exciting that you are going to make the next move in your writing. :)
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 31 . 11/29/2011
OMG I took forever to get to this update and I am kicking myself!

Just knowing that Liason have two kids already makes me smile. It's reading what those rat bastards did to my girl to render her unable to concieve ever again that sickens me to the core. When Jason learns the full truth he better not hesitate with the payback!

Another awesome update again.
PAMELA HEDSTROM chapter 31 . 11/26/2011
good one and I can't wait for sonny and AZ to get the comuppance they deserve though looks like sonny's has already started.

I felt so bad for EW as she talked to Dr. meadows and would love to see she slug sonny.

great chapter more soon
lizzievee chapter 31 . 11/25/2011
A great chapter - I love the jab you took with the TV miracle get pregnant comment. Keep up the great work!
babeboo1968 chapter 31 . 11/23/2011
HA! Serves Sonny right, jax being the baby's father on record.
tanilc chapter 31 . 11/23/2011
loved this chapter. so glad that sonny missed the birth and that jax is going to put his name on the birth certificate.. and that sonny is going to continue to be punished by his and carly's misdeeds. poor elizabeth, she just cant seem to win. hope there will be more soon. thanks.
leasmom chapter 31 . 11/23/2011
How could a doctor do so much damage on purpose.? Go Jax's you are the father. now
lrobinson01 chapter 31 . 11/23/2011
go head on jax. sonny is a selfish ass
DevilJolie chapter 31 . 11/22/2011
Great update! I love that Jax put his name down as the father. That is awesome. :) I'm sad that Elizabeth didn't get good news at her . I can't wait for the next update. :)
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »