Reviews for Heartbeats
chawkchic chapter 31 . 11/22/2011
Oh I so love that Jasper is listing himself as the father...that will just spin Sonny wildly out of control. At least in part Elizabeth will get a measure of revenge as she watches Alexis and Jax take Sonny's daughter from him. Great chapter!
tanilc chapter 30 . 11/11/2011
amazing chapter like always, please update again soon. Thought it was so funny that Alexis ruined Diane's shoes. I hope that jax makes it home for the birth, and i thiink it would be very ironic if sonny was leaving this world as the baby is entering it (is it going to be a girl or something differnt for your story). and yes i am loving the jason/johnny friendship that you are developing. i think the two characters mirror each other so much. Johnny at least when he first joined the show reminded me so much of a young jason morgan. I hope that their friendship can continue when thier mutual problems have been solved. more soon please.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 30 . 11/9/2011
Finally got caught up! LoL

Oh I just love Jax and I hope he doesn't let Alexis talk herself out of letting him adopt her daughter.

Sonny so needs to get his comeuppance and Anthony and anyone else involved with hurting Liason except for Johnny Z. He didn't know the twins were Jason's kids and he was sincere when he said he was sorry.

I am so glad that Nadine threw caution to the wind and visited Johnny. I'm sure he'll be able to protect her and Laura and be happy.

I have a feeling Nik is going to dig that hole he's in a lot deeper with this new information he has? Or maybe the memory dead Emily can be enough incentive to turn his wicked aways around?

Loved the updates as always.
lrobinson01 chapter 30 . 11/8/2011
this is getting so good.
babeboo1968 chapter 30 . 11/8/2011
Great update. I love how everything is coming together.
chawkchic chapter 30 . 11/8/2011
The chapter that starts to begin the ending of Sonny & Anthony. Itching to know more.
bjq chapter 30 . 11/8/2011
OOOOOOOHHHHHHH this should be REALLY interesting? Where are the kids? Will Claudia get hers? What will happen to Nick? PLease update again very soon. PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAASE
DevilJolie chapter 30 . 11/8/2011
I love that Alexis went into labor and ruined Diane's shoes. That was hilarious. I'm also hoping that Jax arrives in time for the labor. Alexis was already acting a little crazy so the entire process should be funny. I love that Jason and Johnny are working together. I also love that they are manipulating others into doing their dirty work for them.

"...you weren't referring to Anthony being rubbed out earlier?" LOL...my mind so went there. :) I can't wait for more. :)
PAMELA HEDSTROM chapter 29 . 11/3/2011
great chapter funny but sad
sj chapter 29 . 10/30/2011
Thanks so much for the update :) Can't wait to read more.
tanilc chapter 29 . 10/28/2011
another amazing chapter as always, and you left me wanting more. love how the relationship is developing between johnny and nadine, and how jason and liz are reconecting, and i even like spinelli and his evil blond one. I have wondere since the beginning if laura and cate where jason and liz's kids, i really hope that they are not. i hope that they did have boys, and that nadine and robin are not going to be hurt in that way. more soon please.
lrobinson01 chapter 29 . 10/28/2011
maxie is so funny. damn i was hoping a little jason and elizabeth smut.
babeboo1968 chapter 29 . 10/28/2011
Great update. loved Johnny and Nadine.
bjq chapter 29 . 10/28/2011
Please let them find the kids soon! I hope Liz can have more kids! Please update soon
chawkchic chapter 29 . 10/28/2011
Nadine and Johnny getting some loving...:). Jason tearing down some of Elizabeth's walls. Continuing to keep me wondering; good writing.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »