Reviews for Heartbeats
DevilJolie chapter 29 . 10/27/2011
I loved this chapter, I miss crazy, rambling Nadine. Her character was awesome. I also love that Nadine and Johnny had sex on his piano-awesome. I'm also glad that Elizabeth and Jason seemed to take another huge step forward, too. I really hope that Jason's suspicions about her fertility issues prove to be correct. I can't wait for your next update. :)
grayroots chapter 29 . 10/27/2011
I loved, loved, loved the banter between Spinelli and Maxie.
lrobinson01 chapter 28 . 10/17/2011
nik is an ass.
chawkchic chapter 28 . 10/16/2011
The flirtation ramps up with Patrick and Robin...:)

Jason turning to his Grandmother for advice was awesome.

And Nikolas proves he is truly beyond redemption...grrr...want to whoop his ASS.

Great chapter!
DevilJolie chapter 28 . 10/15/2011
Great update! I love that Patrick kissed Robin. That was a hilarious scene. I also loved the conversation between Jason and Lila. I'm glad that she got him to confess that he still loved Elizabeth. I'm also glad that it brought up the question of what is going to happen when they find the children. Especially since I find it very convenient that Nadine and Robin both have little blond girls that they adopted around the same time...

I also think that Nikolas is seriously crazy.
valforeverblue chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
I have read so many of your stories and yet somehow I kept overlooking this one...I don't know why but I could slap myself for that because I have just read the first 3 chapters and I have to say that I am hooked. Heck, I already was when I read the 1st one. I can't wait to see where this goes.
chawkchic chapter 27 . 10/8/2011
Is Anthony suspicious of Diane? I want her to make it th thru.
sj chapter 27 . 10/7/2011
Thanks for the update, I really enjoyed reading it :)
bjq chapter 27 . 10/7/2011
Have they located the children yet? What will Jason finally do to Sonny and Anthony? Please update soon
lrobinson01 chapter 27 . 10/7/2011
i love diane. poor johnny. so wouldn't johnny kniw who has jason and elizabeth's kids?
babeboo1968 chapter 27 . 10/7/2011
great update.
DevilJolie chapter 27 . 10/7/2011
Thanks for the update! I loved the conversation betweem Jason and Johnny. I also love that they are meeting in secret so that Anthony will go after Sonny. :)
BrownieHartz chapter 27 . 10/6/2011
I always get so excited when I see a new chapter has posted, though I'm aweful at leaving feedback :-/

Just wanted to say that the story is great, and I love how everyone seemed to be involved one way or another. I can't wait to see how this all plays out. And the look on Sonny's face when he realizes that Jason has been working against his selfish butt :)
chawkchic chapter 26 . 9/29/2011
Nikolas is slowly spinning into the world of treacherous Cassadine...good villan. Love the girl bonding between Elizabeth, Nadine and Robin. I look forward to more.
suerum chapter 26 . 9/29/2011
I just want to say that not only are you one of the few GH writers on who can actually write a true ensemble piece that is also truly enjoyable, you are also a wonderful writer period. The detail and characterization found within your stories illustrate the time and effort you put into crafting your pieces. I know you write very quickly which must indicate that your native talent is off the charts, I'm delighted that you are a member of this community because you seriously raise the bar.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »