Reviews for Heartbeats
sj chapter 26 . 9/29/2011
Thanks for the update...can't wait to read more! Liked the interaction between Liz, Nadine and Robin.
Pamela HEDSTROM chapter 26 . 9/29/2011
Okay I'm finally caught up on this fic. I can't wait until sonny gets his slimy ass kicked. AZ is as always playing both sides against the middle. Love Diane here.

Maxie is almost funny but not quite and I actually like Spinelli

I'm glad EW and jm are getting past their standoffishness and I can't wait to see if EW two new friends have her two children.

Great fic more soon
lrobinson01 chapter 26 . 9/29/2011
great update
DevilJolie chapter 26 . 9/29/2011
I loved it. I'm glad that Elizabeth is coming out of her shell a little and making real friends again. I loved the girl talk. I'm also glad that her and Jason are becoming friends again. I also enjoyed the conversation between Maxie and Spinelli. I can't wait for more. :)
tanilc chapter 26 . 9/29/2011
great chapter, glad the girls are getting friendly, and i hope that claudia eats nick alive. more please
chawkchic chapter 25 . 9/23/2011
I think Sonny just failed the test of proof that Jason wanted. Time to see just what Jason will do if Sonny crosses his line...hurting his family.
sj chapter 25 . 9/22/2011
Thanks so much for the update. Loved reading about Edward and his reaction to the quiet Quartermaine house. Can't believe Sonny had something to do with Jason's children disappearing. Can't wait to read more.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 25 . 9/22/2011
I always cheer Jason when he does right. Getting in Sonny's face without revealing his agenda was classic. No one can threaten a friend or foe like Jason Morgan. Sonny, AZ and Carly have no idea the world of hurt they are in formessing with Liason's kids.

Another great update!
bjq chapter 25 . 9/21/2011
OOHHHHHHHH! This story just keeps getting better and better with each new chapter! CAN"T WAIT TO READ MORE. LOVE IT
DevilJolie chapter 25 . 9/20/2011
Great update! I loved getting a scene in Edward's perspective...especially one when he is judging Carly. :)

I also loved the Robin/Patrick scene. I liked that Robin was able to shock Patrick with her HIV status...and with the fact that she used to date Jason.

My favorite scene hands down was the conversation with Jason and Sonny. I love how Jason was so cold to his former bff. I really loved all of the subtle threats that Jason was giving him. I can't wait for more. :)
Virgy chapter 25 . 9/20/2011
What a great chapter, please update soon!
tanilc chapter 25 . 9/20/2011
Wow the whole scene at the end with Jason and sonny was kinda scary. Sonny better look out.
lrobinson01 chapter 25 . 9/20/2011
i knew carly was involved and i bet she is pregnant by sonny. sonny your day is coming
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 24 . 9/6/2011
Your Maxie cracks me up! I love it that she's playing matchmaker with Robin and Patrick no holds barred lol. These two aren't going to know what hit them lol.

Maybe Diane can do a little matchmaking with Liason? They could sure use someone's help reconnecting!

Love the bro/sis-ship b/t Nadine and Spin. So heartwarming. Can't wait to read about the date Nadine has with Johnny Z.
chawkchic chapter 24 . 9/5/2011
Some good interlude and setup for the next phase of information to come into light.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »