Reviews for Heartbeats
sj chapter 24 . 9/5/2011
Thanks for the update and looking forward to reading more! I really liked the Maxie/Patrick interaction as well as Spin and Nadine (and of course Liz/Jason/Diane).
lrobinson01 chapter 24 . 9/5/2011
sonny has a lot of explaining to do
DevilJolie chapter 24 . 9/5/2011
I loved the update. Patrick and Maxie were entertaining (although I think I love Maxie scenes with anybody.) I loved that Patrick went from dissing Robin one moment to chasing her down the next.

I loved getting Diane's perspective on Liason. I love how she compared the distance between the characters with the size of her shoe closet. I also enjoyed the scene with Spinelli and Nadine. I love that they are siblings. I laughed when Spinelli was describing Maxie.

I can't wait for more. :)
arcoiris0502 chapter 23 . 8/26/2011
I'm so glad that you have updated Heartbeats. I absolutely love this story and I've missed it. I have so many questions or comments. I'm thinking that Elizabeth and Jason had girls and the boys' info is wrong. I also think that Nadine and Robin have their kids. If I'm correct and I'm not sure you will tell me :), I can't wait how you reveal that and what's going to happen to Nadine and Robin because they love their girls. I know Jason will kill Sonny and Anthony. I'm not sure what's going to happen to Carly and Nic. I'm loving all of your characters but I can't wait for Sonny, Carly, Nic and Anthony to get theirs. I hope you'll update soon. I can't wait. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talents with us.
sj chapter 23 . 8/24/2011
I had forgotten about this story (and how much I enjoy it)...thanks for the update :) I am so looking forward to the journey that Jason and Liz will take and their eventual reconciliation! Also enjoying the other storylines as well...don't know how you keep everything straight! Can't wait to read more.
MafiaPrincess09 chapter 23 . 8/24/2011
I love, love, love this chapter! I love the thought of Nickolas and Claudia! Fantastic!
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 23 . 8/24/2011
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE reunite Jax and Alexis! They are perfect together and probably the only bffs to survive being together. Sonny doesn't deserve her or the baby one bit.

I feel so bad for Jason and Elizabeth. They have been wronged in so many ways and by each other. I hope they find the boys and start to reconcile all aspects of their lives, together.

Really hope Johnny Z knows his sister best and protects himself from her?

Nik is just sick!

Thanks for the update.
Twisted Musalih chapter 23 . 8/24/2011
Cant wait to read more. Update soon
lrobinson01 chapter 23 . 8/24/2011
i didn't like none of those names. great update
DevilJolie chapter 23 . 8/23/2011
I'm so excited that you are back to updating. I love that Elizabeth and Jason are back at the studio...even though they have a long way to go to being close again. I also love that we got to have a nice Jax and Alexis moment. I can't wait for the next update. :)
tanilc chapter 23 . 8/23/2011
Yay an update thank you i love this story hope there will be more soon please
BrownieHartz chapter 22 . 7/26/2011
How have I not been reading this! Oh goodness it is fantastic! I love how all the characters are linked and mixed up into one giant web. I can't wait to see how all the different story's play out.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 22 . 3/21/2011
Ok please tell me Diane is not going to die anytime soon. I love her in this, but working for Jason and AZ can be dangerous.

Missed Liason hope to read them soon.

Nikolas is such an a$$. I hope Johnny's plan does happen and I'm thinking now that Anthony knows about it Nik isn't long for incarceration. lol
Leens chapter 12 . 3/20/2011
Omg... Cate's adopted with blonde hair and blue eyes... uh oh... could this be Jason and Elizabeth's child. She said 2 adoptions so who knows...
lrobinson01 chapter 22 . 3/15/2011
i like anthony. i always hated nik, whatever he does is ok but everyone else is a criminal. patrick is too funny, wait til he find out jason.
193 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »