Reviews for Blue Flame - Book 1: The Declaration
Twilarose chapter 12 . 3/3/2013
After reading this I immediately checked to see if there was a sequel. When I saw that there wasn't, I almost cried. Please consider writing a sequel to this!
Rush Limborg chapter 12 . 12/6/2010
An excellent tale, with a great cliffhangar!

Your handling of Ezri and Julian is VERY well done. One can really feel their inimacy, their trust, their respect for one another. The balcony scene in Chapter 5 is very romantic, very endearing. The story overall handles the two with grace and charm. They aren't afraid to have fun together, and explore so many possibilities.

To bad one such exploration leads to trouble for them, from the apparent authorties...

PLEASE continue!
Rush Limborg chapter 3 . 12/5/2010
I've just finished chapter 2. I LOVE your handling of Ezri and Julian. Their scene with the necklaces was very sweet and heartwarming. Here's hoping they propose...
deeply-spaced chapter 12 . 5/28/2009
Wow! This was a truly amazing story! I adore the writing style, plot, characterizations, dialogue ... everything. Amazing how well you know this show and these wonderful characters. Where might I find the continuation of this? And thank you for sharing!
mercat chapter 12 . 11/28/2005
I really enjoyed this story; your characterizations are spot-on, and it's nice to see an alien race portrayed with such depth. It's also very well-written, a welcome change of pace from most fan fiction. I'm sorry to see that you seem to have abandoned the sequel - you're such a talented writer (writers?), and I wish you would consider continuing this fic, as well as your Enhanced website, for the good of the DS9 fanfic universe.
Flatlander Jr chapter 12 . 4/30/2003
This is extremely good. I hope you get Book II up soon. I'd really like to know what happens next.
Nenya Kanadka chapter 12 . 3/5/2003
Aiie! You can't just leave us hanging here! :-) I loved, loved, loved this story. And I'm really curious as to what happens now to Ezri and Julian. Obviously some devious stuff with the Trill intrigue group-something to do with the Joined/Unjoined issue. Hm-write more please?
Nenya Kanadka chapter 6 . 3/4/2003
Augh! So bloody sweet! This is going on my favourites list, if it's not there already. I see you're taking your own advice and not making Ezri into a kitten. :-) Good on ya! Julian's wonderful here, too. And I wonder what's gonna happen next with the hints of intrigue . . . .
elenathehun chapter 12 . 1/12/2003
I really liked this story, but when is the next one coming out? It's been over a year, and I want to know what happens!

ZsaiQais
Blazer chapter 12 . 12/28/2002
Hello? Are you still going to write the next book. It's been over a year now. I really want to read the next one. Please!
TheNinthHostOfDax-Ezri too lasy to sing in chapter 12 . 10/25/2002
I can't wait for the next book...plz hurry!
Amethyst M chapter 12 . 1/1/2002
Excellent story! Please continue it. :)
Gabrielle Lawson chapter 9 . 12/26/2001
Aw, darn it. I did it again. I started reading a story that wasn't finished. I hate that. I thought with 8 chapters...I should have checked first. Well, anyway, what you have is good. Really good characterization, too. But...but where's the conflict? You set it up early on, with those initiates dying. Then you sort of hinted it at one other time. But here we are at the end of chapter 8 and we've heard nothing else. Your pacing needs work. Only a love of Julian or Ezri as characters would keep your audience reading something this long. Someone who wasn't attached to either one would be getting bored.
Steven chapter 9 . 12/21/2001
More! This is superbly done. I love you style of writing. Keep up the good work and finish please!
bfg2 chapter 4 . 12/18/2001
This is awesome, I can't wait to read more! Keep up the great work!