Reviews for A Pain in the Keister
ccase13 chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
Poor Sam. The backside would be a real bad place to have stitches.
Mel Storm chapter 2 . 5/6/2009
poor sam, cant even win the battle with a nail. sucks to be a wincester. but we love them none the less

peace

nae

ps. need to keep the updates comming, im catching up to ya.

lol
bhoney chapter 2 . 4/24/2009
Cute! Love all Dean's butt jokes, and poor Sam-showing his butt off to everyone as he leaves. LOL
bhoney chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
LOL Loved Dean's "no 'butts' about it". *snickers*
RedDragen chapter 2 . 4/21/2009
Another nice chapter, I am looking forward to what you have next Jean

I hope you are doing okay. I am going to go for a swim soon.
Jazmingirl chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
sweet and not so mean like the others you write and...I love
vonnie836 chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
Good that Dean is thinking of the time after the anesthetic wears off, obviously Sam isn't. I feel bad for him, not being able to sit is no fun. I wouldn't mind seeing the giant hole in his jeans though. Hugs, Vonnie
Miyo86 chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
Very cute When Sam's whinging(ha!) and in pain, Dean's still there to look after him. And then I realize that Sam has spent the better part of two drabbles with his pants down...*cough* Must not think anything naughty..
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
I'll volunteer to be the doc who stitches up Sam's backside (will take a crash course in medicine!)

Dean definitely needs to get Sam a rubber ring to sit one, like the ones you use to learn to swim with, and he should have walked behind Sam out of the hospital to hide the rip in his jeans, but there again, it would give everybody a wonderful view!
1983Sarah chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
Nicely done...Sammy tushie! LOL. Honestly that would be terrible if it was something that happened to you but hilarious if the person was ok and it happened to someone you knew.
LadyKryptonite294 chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
Too cute! Sammy is so cute when he's hurting and i love Dean's humour ;P

Great job!

Cee xx
irishgirl9 chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
Loved it! Especially Dean's line about Sam being a big pain in the $$. Too funny! Great job!
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
It's wrong that I'm enjoying this so much...

But I am.

*Evil grin*
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Oh this was great! Poor Sammy and his hurt bum.
Enkidu07 chapter 2 . 4/19/2009
YAY! I am so excited that you decided to continue this drabble. There is something about Sam!pain and Dean!comfort that is like a big hug all over. Nice one!