Reviews for Blue Heart
narniac4aslan chapter 5 . 10/4
Absolutely ADORABLE! Oh my I have tears in my eyes- so well done!
pinksugarrush chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
Awww, oh my gosh! This is so cute! I just thought it was so adorable that Edmund wanted his favor color to be blue because Peter's favorite color was blue, too! How adorable!

Keep up the amazing work! I enjoyed it from start to finish!
pinksugarrush chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
This was absolutely tragic but I love it.

It's so sad.

I love how that was Edmund's last word to Susan before the accident.
CheshireCat19 chapter 5 . 2/12/2014
This was is perfect I love that you started with old Susan and ended with them as little kids!
am.ritchie chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I just read this story today and I just have to say that this is truly a work of art. Its extremely well written, very well thought out, and creative. I love the way the story progresses backward, each time finding out a little more information on the subject. I love how touching this story truly is, I teared up when reading the last few paragraphs. The way you relayed the message behind the color blue, is just beautiful. Digging a little deeper picking up things here and there until the reveal.
I love this story, truly one of my favorites every written.
And that goes for all short stories, not just fanfiction on this site.
Swiftlet in the Cloud chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
I love it. I don't why but by the fourth last paragraph of this chapter, when Mrs. Pevensie explained why Edmund's favorite color is blue, was I just tearing up. I guess it just comes from reading so many of your tear-jerking, heartstring tugging Edmund&Peter brotherfic today.
Allie Danger chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
I really really loved it :)
I really enjoyed the reading, it was so pure and cute
Edmund giving Susan the Bible :)
Edmund and the idea of the fell creatures.. i liked it very much

Im sad because it was really short, but i truly truly enjoyed :)
Nice to reading you,
Harukasa chapter 1 . 6/4/2012

(First, I'm sorry for my awful english.) I let you a review for to say how I like your fanfiction. I read the translation of "Blue Heart" (in French), and…I discovered a story who very touch me.

Edmund is my special character in the Chronicles of Narnia. You describe Edmund as a right person, who love his family and who have honest feelings. I liked this description of him and I very affected by this.

Moreover, my favourite color is blue. And I must to say that: BlueEdmund is a very compatible addition, for me.

And today, when I read back your fanfiction, it not annoy me. So, thank you for have righted this story.

basaltone chapter 5 . 6/1/2012
Neat story, I liked the way it was told backwards, with each chapter bringing you closer to the reasons. Loved the chapter of Susan's redemption. Very inspiring story.
DammitimmaD chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
Sarai chapter 5 . 12/17/2011
OOh! How sweet!
OldFashionedGirl95 chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
Wow. Had I said before what an amazing writer you are? Your stories always touch a nerve. This is my new favorite story about Susan after LB (love her great-grandson!). The only thing I don't like about this story is that you wrote my vision of elderly!Susan so much better than I'll ever be able to, and I now have no motivation to continue my stories about her. Oh well.

The backwardness seemed strange at first, but it really worked well, with the story unfolding layer by layer. And lastly, I loved the strong but unspoken message in the last chapter, sort of a final explanation of why Susan wears the bracelet with her sibling's favorite colors: it's her way of saying she loves them. Simply beautiful.
Nazgurl chapter 5 . 8/16/2011
That was so cute. This was a lovely, heartwarming story.
My blue rose chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
simply beautiful. you are such a brillant writer... indigo is my favorite color too, i've always thought it annoying that is symbolzied sorrow- I like your symbolimism better! lol

God Bless
lifechiaroscuro chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
I don't know why I love the stories about Susan after her siblings death so much, but I love them. Especially this one.